back off my holi-bobs!

bakedbeanleg

fat fighter!
hi everyone, just got back from sunny salou last night! i took some people's advice and stuck to my 2 shakes in the day and chicken/fish/salad at night!

ready for the big weigh in tommorow:scale: and im bricking it... although i must have tested my pee about 10 times a day and managed to stay in ketosis all the way through, so fingers crossed :innocent0001:

must admit, it was nice having a social meal again (and only did it so my hubby didnt feel lonely on his hols eating every night) but im soo excited about getting fully back on the lipotrain!

Welcome back bbl hope you had a wonderful holiday and a huge well done for sticking to your 2 shakes during the day and salad in the evening, i bet you will be well pleased with your WI tomorrow!

BBL, WELL DONE for sticking to it!! Did you have any alcohol at all?
I'm going in just over 3 weeks and was hoping to have the odd glass of wine, or gin&slimline tonic. Best of luck for tomorrow, but as you've stayed in ketosis, I'm sure you will have lost. Fingers crossed for you. xx

Last edited:
no i managed to resist and just stuck to water, i've been told its quite dangerous to drink if you're in ketosis, so i figured that if i accidently came out of ketosis i'd have a glass of wine and if i stayed in ketosis, i'd stick to it! didn't seem as hard as i'd thought though cos it was sooo hot, the water was a godsend!

welcome back hope the holiday was good, good luck for tomorrow x

thanks! i have my toes crossed too!

Well done you - you had a plan and stuck to it - I'm sure if you remained in ketosis you shoudl have lost weight - good luck xx

Well done for sticking to LT while away and for staying in ketosis. I'm sure you'll be happy with tomorrows WI. I will keep everything crossed for you too.

x

well done for sticking at it. glad you had a good hol and good luck for tomorrow hun xxx

yey! i lost 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

so excited cos i would have been exstatic to maintain, let alone lose! thanks to everyone for all your kind words!

yey! i lost 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

so excited cos i would have been exstatic to maintain, let alone lose! thanks to everyone for all your kind words!

amazing - BB - great news - now go and celebrate with a ....... water :D:D

hmm water.. sounds good! i wish id had that bloody icecream on the last night now....only kidding, gotta look forward to xmas pudding in about 4 months time....:D

Well done you!!! Im off on my hols on Saturday and im determined to stick to the programme. You have really inspired me to keep going. Are you back on TFR now? Have you had to go through the headaches and dizziness again?

this is my second day back on, i haven't noticed the feelings i had when i first started, but maybe its because i managed to stay in ketosis. tell you what, it makes you realise how easy it is to stick to TFR not having to worry about what and what-not to eat every day!

5lb! Fan-bally-tastic!!! You go hun!!!!

x

Back