Back on Atkins But not losing Any Ideas Please.........

Afitos

Hi everyone, After losing Weight to get Married 2 years ago it has all gone back on :( Started 3 weeks ago and lost 12 lbs but have now stopped losing ?? As has my Husband who now needs to be low Carbing due to high Blood sugars as well as needing to lose weight. We are eating what we always do and just haven't lost for a week. Getting a little fed up now, Is this normal ? We have never experienced this before.

It's totally normal and very common to have a stall in the 2nd or 3rd week - especially if you have a big initial loss. Your body is just catching up with the changes before it settles into smaller, regular losses. Well done on the good work so far!

Thanks Moonlights , I have been reading the Book again this morning and have read that NSAID'S can stop weight loss. We are both taking them at the moment ! However I only had 3 tablets in a week and haven't lost any weight, in fact this morning the scales show 1llb on OMG! How long does the Stall usually last for does anyone know please ?

Back