Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back on cambridge... Day 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jibalarter, 20 July 2010 Social URL.

1. jibalarter

jibalarter Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello everyone,

Im back on the cambridge diet... I did the cambridge diet a few years ago and I lost approx 3-4 stone and felt really good, I then got married went on my honeymoon ect and I have gone back to square one.

Im now back and I have a holiday to go on in 6 weeks and i would really like to lose 1 stone, im also going with my super skinny friend so anything more than that would be brill.

So..Im on day one i know that the first few days are tough and ive got no will power so im going to be here ALLL the time looking for tips and advice.

I hope to get to know you all on my journey and i look forward to meeting u all.

Thanks for reading my post. :)

Kati
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Banafell

Banafell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.44%)
    Hey - Welcome back! I'm on day two (of a restart) so we should be able to cheer each other on :)

I'm getting married in early December, so need to lose weight for my wedding! argh.

4. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    welcome back x both x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.