• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on CD and destined for success!

emmie2726

Yummy mummy wannabe!
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Everyone! Been a member for ages but only just been activated so i can post! I have tried CS several times before but fallen off the wagon due to any of a number if my excuses. This time, i have to do it. I know that having this forum and being able to communicate with you all will benefit me hugely and im now all of a sudden excited! I am currently on day 3 and ss 100% so far. Will make some goals and then go from there! Look forward to chatting to you all!
Em x:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
welcome emmie
well done on jumping back on the wagon, you can do it!

mini's is a life line for many of us on cd, always someone around to chat to

good luck for your first weigh in!

emmie2726

Yummy mummy wannabe!
Thank you for my welcome! I was reading your thread earlier Sass. Good on you too. Im sure we can be a huge support to one another xx

S: 12st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 2st2lb(17.44%)
Hi Everyone, I'm on day two of my restart too - ugh. I know I'm wishing my life away but I want it to be Thurs evening already, ooh Fireworks AND I'll hopefully be in ketosis :)

emmie2726

Yummy mummy wannabe!
How do i know if im in Ketosis? I have 100% for each of the three days so does that mean i should be going into it now?

S: 12st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 2st2lb(17.44%)
If you've been 100% for the last three days, then you should be in ketosis. I know I am when I feel much less hungry, have more energy and have smelly breath!

emmie2726

Yummy mummy wannabe!
I have had a brilliant day today and can actually say i havent really felt hungry. I have only had one of my three soups but about to have another. Just dished the kids dinner up and had a little dreamy look at their Mashed potatoes though! I cant wait to see what my loss will be, if i can stick at it its going to be so worth it.

S: 13st1lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 0st10lb(5.46%)
Hi girls,
well done to you all for getting back on track :)

Im on day 3 too today -and i have to admit im finding it really hard - stuck to it 100% and drank sooooo much water im getting sick of going to the loo! :(

Finish work at 18:00 then quick cycle home (in the rain!!) Bath then bed!! im praying that when i wake up i will be in Ketosis!

I cant face being around any food today - a guy at work had some supernoodles and i honeslty could of grabbed then and chucked them over his head!!!

aaahhhhh!! :(

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
Hello emmie and welcome

Good Luck with losing weight and best wishes to everyone starting/re-starting.

This site will really help, it has helped me get through a difficult day.

Just think of how great you will feel on first oficial weigh-in!