Back on CD, day 1 of SSing

archantgirl

Hi, yup I am back with a vengence! I have started SSing this morning, I am hoping to do really well! I am restarting at 14 stone (gulp) but I have my honeymoon in 7 weeks, so I will be working hard ready for that!Not sure what I will do over the honeymoon, I think I will return to normal then back onto SSing when I get back! Anyway, this will be my daily diary.

Hi Janice,

Good luck with your restart!

Seven weeks to your honeymoon how exciting!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done on your restart!

You have a fabulous holiday to look forward to - great incentive!

Hiya and good luck on your restart!!! Where are u going for your honeymoon? Im sure with that for motivation the lbs will be slipping away hehe

Hi, yup I am back with a vengence! I have started SSing this morning, I am hoping to do really well! I am restarting at 14 stone (gulp) but I have my honeymoon in 7 weeks, so I will be working hard ready for that!Not sure what I will do over the honeymoon, I think I will return to normal then back onto SSing when I get back! Anyway, this will be my daily diary.

hey there - well done on getting started again....you certainly have something fantastic to aim for !!! are you off anywhere nice for your honeymoon ????

looking forward to hearing about your losses on here :)

good luck !

love

Debz xx

I am going to Gran Canaria for Honeymoon. I can't beleive I had put 18lbs back on in 3 months! Oh well, I should loose most of that in my first week. I am on day 2 and am feeling ok as such. I have brought my shakes into work rather than tetra packs, thought it might feel better using the hot water. I bought a funky whisk off my CDC last night.

Yesterday I had such a headache, I know it was not to do with the diet, but I felt misarable!

Hi Janice.

Welcome back!

The first couple of days are the most difficult to get back into, but then it's plain sailing.
Good luck with your journey and with the Honeymoon!! The weight will drop off you before you know it!!!

ooohhh honeymoon. What a lovely incentive to stick to it!!! Best of luck chick ... look forward to hearing you shrink over the coming weeks ready for your honeymoon. How exciting.

BTW ... I'm very jealous. :D

Day 3 and going ok

Day 3 today and I am feeling well! Infact, I think I may have gone into ketosis, i had a major headache on Sunday, Last night I sat on the computer and went dizzy, almost fell off my chair! This morning my husband complained of my "stinky ketosis breathe!"

But getting through the day!

Welcome to the Ketosis world!!!!

Bad breath!!!

Tell me about it! I also hate all smells! If someone has been eatting, I can smell it. And it sets my gag reflexs off. One guy came over to me this morning and he had had garlic last night, I wanted to vomit! And I LOVE the smell of garlic!

Back