Back on exante after a week off

harry m

Gold Member
Hi really excited after my week off from exante.I feel more confident and stronger.l hope this time I won't have weird pains in my tummy.

Hey Harry...

Great that you're feeling confident and strong! Sounds like a recipe for success to me! :)

Good luck! Onwards and downwards eh?! ;)

xx

Thanks pinkie for your support.

Hey, no problemo hunny! It's what we're all here for... to get it and to give it... ;)

xx

Managed a whole day on100% diet and now ended up with 1Slice of cake :-( gutted.

Harry, don't worry! Just put it behind you and do 100% tomorrow (minus the cake maybe?! ;))...

Evenings are the hardest for me too, but you gotta find something else to distract you. Have a bath, play a video game, go to bed! Whatever works for you... I know it's hard to fight the urge to eat... and you find yourself thinking 'oh, I'll start tomorrow, one more day won't make any difference', but each day does count... because putting it off each day results in days turning into weeks, turning into months, and nothing changes, we stay overweight and unhappy.

Make tomorrow the start, and commit hunny... This plan works so well, you could be a stone lighter in 2 weeks if you stick to it. A stone!! Now doesn't that sound great?!

You've still done very well today, you've had less that you normally would consume, so you will still lose. Good luck for tomorrow, and if you feel like caving again, come on here first so we can help you... :)

xx

Thanks again pinkie, I started my diet on 25 Aug to 25 Sep 2012 and I lost 1Stone in that time....Then I started suffering with a sharp pain in my tummy, so that's why I took four days off from the diet and now I m back and need support and information about the diet. If anyone knows anything about the pain please let me know if that's normal or not.

:D 100% yaaaay:D

Woo Harry!!! Fantastic!! Yeeeaaahh!!! :D

Xx

/sorry to hear about your previous stomach pains btw. Was it the packs for definate? Hopefully it won't happen this time but if it does just try & ride it out. It could be your body just adjusting to the different 'food' it's being given... Fingers crossed you'll be fine this time anyway!! :)

X

Awwww thanks hun;)

Thanks hun....I hope so, this time I want really good results.I will try my best but cooking food for others is not a fun any more :-(

Thanks getting fit,ha ha ha i did'nt even notice that...forgot to type in kg and it came up as pounds he he he silly me:eek:

day 1 =117.6kg:D
week 1=115kg:)
week 2=114.5kg:)
week 3=113.5kg:)
week 4=112.3kg:)
week 5=no dieting for 4 days=111.6kg:D:D
week 6=diet started again=???

Hi Harry. You've done so well getting back on the horse. I was exactly like Pinkie described, 'I'll start tomorrow' and 'one more day won't matter'. Three years later I was still dreaming of losing all that weight. I'm now on day 3 and feeling like I've come over the brow of the first hill. That's always been my most difficult, to get into ketosis. All I know is, the rewards are definitely worth it so stick with it. In regards to your tummy pain, if you get it again I'd suggest double-checking with your doctor. It may be you need a fibre supplement or something like that, but it's always better to get it checked out rather than trying to push on through. Good luck and well done.

Hi fittp00, thanks so far I M ok now.I know what do u mean it's very hard to come back on track.I was in size22 jeans and now I can fit myself into size18 good or what? I spent nearly 10 years in a fat misery I will never ever go back where I come from.I want to live normal life like other's.Not always stay indoors and dress up in big black cloth with no shape whatsoever. I love all the support I get from u guys.A big THANKS :)
We all can do it with little support from family and friends.Please don't give up this time.GOOD LUCK

gd luck hoe u didnt splash out on unhealthy meals

Thanks...I m still on 100%[no cheatings]

Back