Back on here to succeed this time...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nelly, 28 October 2010 Social URL.

1. nelly

nelly Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone - I'll class myself as a newbie as its been 19 months since I've been on here and posted. Started Cambridge in March 2009 but devastating news for the family put paid to life as I knew it for a while. Anyway - here I am again, ready to tackle the weight problem once and for all - am 5 pounds up on last time :cry:Looking about restarting Cambridge or another VCLD to get going with the possibility of moving to Dukan (currently reading through the book) because cost is more of an issue this time round. Am wondering if all VLCD replacement meals satisfy your hunger as well as one another - has anyone tried the one advertised by Boots?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome back Nelly:welcome2:

I have not tried the Booths diet so can't really comment on that one... perhaps if you ask someone in the forum they will be help to help you out Tony Ferguson - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

but I have tried Exante and it taste similar to CD and if you buy the bumper packs it can work out around £25 a week.

If you have a look in the Exante forum you will get a lot more information there Exante - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Best of luck on your weight loss journey and if you need any help please ask:)

4. nelly

nelly Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Mini. Have just had a quick look on the Exante website where they are selling a bumper pack of 84 which works out at less than £1.20 per meal (not including postage - haven't found out what that is yet..) Do you think Exante is comparable to Cambridge in how 'full up' it makes you feel. Presently -I have a huge stomach and matching huge appetite and my worry is that £100 is a lot up front if it leaves me hungry....

5. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Hi Nelly welcome. I'm doing cambridge at the moment. The products, along with the meal I have in the evening, are enough to keep me full up. The water I drink also helps with the hunger.

Good luck with your weight loss. :)

6. nelly

nelly Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks 16 to 10. I have tried Cambridge before so thats no 1 choice at the minute. The thing is - the Exante offer looks to be very good value. Decisions, decisions, decisions....Congrats bye the way on your excellent losses (and willpower...)

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back. Exante is working very well for Starlight. Have a look at the Tony Ferguson section as I know we have some members on it. But Exante multi pack sounds good value

Irene xx

8. nelly

nelly Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Irene
    Have decided to go with Exante and have ordered months supply this morning. Will keep posting..

9. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Welcome back to mins and good luck with exante

xoxo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.