back on it again!! day 5 for me and struggling!!

canvas0408

Hi all,

have done this before and lost over 4 stone....back here after putting on 3 stones ( divorce that lasted 2 years)....on day 5 and still struggling with cravings!!! i weigh in at 16.4 and hoping to get to 12.5 as my first goal...any one offering advice, support...words of wisdom....all welcome. than u xxx

Hi canvas welcome you will get lots of support on this forum xx Cravings are there to test us but be strong and think of your goal and you will do it xxxx

U have my support but need urs too!

Starting again....she says eating a wispa lol

How u getting on today all? day 3 for me back on ss 100% and i'm struggling with hunger and headache :cry:i know that it will pass so grin and bear it ! xx xmas is around the corner and if i don't get to buy a nice outfit for xmas party this year i know i'll regret not trying harder xx We will do this x

blodyntatws said:
How u getting on today all? day 3 for me back on ss 100% and i'm struggling with hunger and headache :cry:i know that it will pass so grin and bear it ! xx xmas is around the corner and if i don't get to buy a nice outfit for xmas party this year i know i'll regret not trying harder xx We will do this x

Im gonna start again tomorrow i know i can lose weight on this...so i just need to keep listening to u guys. This is so important to me so why did i not keep it up?? Gutted.

I know I keep telling myself that its myself I'm cheating if i have a fall but as log as you get back on 100% tomorrow see it as a minor hiccup and we are only human after all! forgive yourself and tomorrow is a new day xxxxxx

Iv had a week off it. Need to sort myself out....feeling fed up!!! :-(

2moro is a new day and a clean slate....one little bump does not mean it needs to turn into a mountain! u can easily recover from it....weigh in 2moro and hoping for a gud loss..have struggled this week and had to have 2 meals so lets this what loss it will be. stay strong and nail it! xxxx

lisa one week off means one week on cambridge and the damage is undun....thats the thing wiv this diet...it works...go for it and this time next week u will be back dwn to ur normal weight before ur blip....hope that makes sense! xxc

So true canvas it took me quite a bit to get back into the zone after a week off for my holiday, i was back on my products but snacking in between I was lucky and stayed static and even lost 3lbs while I was cheating but throughout i felt guilty and annoyed with myself!! I've been back 100% for 3 days now and although i've had a rough day today i'm feeling much more positive and the guilt has gone so all is good xx You know that you need to get back on lisa so chin up! give yourself a good talking to then make a list of why you are doing this and tomorrow is a 100% day xx

15lbs off. wow thats with two small meals aswell! chuffed to bits x owe most if it to u all on here. the support has been amazing xx

Wow Canvas that is fab is that in a week ? xx I have had a really good day today and am looking forward to my wi on Thursday although it is in the evening and my last one was early morning so that will make a difference! xx I bet you are totally chuffed well done you and we will do this with each other for support xx

yes in a week....was so surprised thats with two meals aswell as i wavered....just goes to show what can happen...xxx

must say water intake was massive tho....6 litres most dayz...sum may think thats not much but to me it is as i am not a water drinker. been having sparkling and love it now...been adding the berry flvour to it and its vimto! xx

must say water intake was massive tho....6 litres most dayz...sum may think thats not much but to me it is as i am not a water drinker. been having sparkling and love it now...been adding the berry flvour to it and its vimto! xx
I think it's loads!!!!! I'm lucky to do half that xx

Back