Back On It Again

arliparli

Well ladies , what can i say , i am back again , never thought i would hear it but hey ho , here i am. Since losing all my weight on the run up to easter , I have put the whole lot back on again , 2 stone as quick as the blink of an eye. I could go on and on about how i have been 2 holidays and how i have had a big birthday this year yada yada yada but the simple fact of the matter is , i didn't stick to plan and piled it all back on again.

Since coming back from our holidays last week , both myself and husband are now on Slimming World. This is the first time in my husbands life he has ever been over weight , my god , its the first time he has ever been heavier than me.!!!

I have stuck to plan this week so far , not coming off it at all , my class does not start till monday evening so i am flying solo this week and hoping i can get a wee few pounds off before i embarass myself going back to class!!!

Oh Well , here goes , fingers crossed i get to see my waist before xmas ha ha

a x:eek::eek:

i.m sure you will do it again i am new to this but doing it myself from home my cousin kindly sent me books as very expensive to join on line xx

Good luck :) You did it before and know you can do it again. And how fabulous having hubby on board with you! Lucky you. Wish my hubby would join lol. He isn't chunky like me lol, but i could do with him NOT buying choccy/crisps/getting take out etc etc :) xx

Back