Back on it & feel great!

lanugowife

So I've had a very dodgy three weeks & gone over on syns & off plan etc but been lucky to have still had losses (put this down to breastfeeding), so I weighed in a day early this week at a diff class to draw a line in the sand & get back on track & it may only be 4 days 100% on plan but I feel so much better & back in control.

I'd been eating more & more chocolate & naughty stuff, just goes to show how one binge leads to another & how dangerous that spiral is. I'm so pleased I stopped it & hope I get a good loss this week although am prepared for the last 3 weeks to catch up on me& have a gain.

Anyway just thought I'd share how much more positive I'm feeling for being on plan, & how the sugar cravings are less each day. So if anyone else is starting to drift, get back on it, you'll feel so much better & hopefully the losses will be fab! We can do it! :) x

Well done for pulling it back, I've always found it difficult in the past to do that and have always given up.

But not this time I will stay on track (or get back on track if I have a good (bad) weekend) xx

Excellent and well done to you and all, it takes courage to start afresh and not give up altogether, just look forward to the weight losses adding up and then the incentive just gets greater, good luck all;-)

Back