Back on it like a car bonnet

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Thought id be like my fellow Geordie Shores and tell you I'll be on it like a car bonnet tomorrow lol. Dreading it but also excited to detox my body after three weeks of takeaways and wine lol. Can't wait to lose four stone and hit my target, I'll be on winging tomorrow lol s

Hiya!
I am a newbie (well, I am an oldie but returning back for a stint iyswim) - look forward to hearing more from you in the coming weeks!! :) I am also loving the detox, I got SO sick of the dreaded 'f' word over xmas that i couldnt wait till new year to get started so did it early - day 3 for me today and going well!!
good luck! x

Thought id be like my fellow Geordie Shores and tell you I'll be on it like a car bonnet tomorrow lol. Dreading it but also excited to detox my body after three weeks of takeaways and wine lol. Can't wait to lose four stone and hit my target, I'll be on winging tomorrow lol s

Hey Lucy,
I'm back 100% tomorrow too. Now having my last meal for the next few months at least.
x x x

Yep me to, Chinese on route lol

I'ii be hitching a ride too, i've a xmas baby belly, thats gotten way too out of hand. Am gonna do a few weeks to get back on track and like you say, detox, soo not looking forward to the sugar shakes.

I'm hitting it tomorrow too girls. Tho I woke this morning with a cold from hell. Iv been dosing up on Lemsip sudofed etc will miss them tomorrow but have to get back on it.. Excited too x see yas on the other side ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies i have full week of maintenance supplies do u think it be ok to use maintenance foods as a replacement of tfr for 1 week . As next week when get weighed will get my tfr ones as i dont wanna waste d maintenance ones... See i was planning to just do.maintenance till i fell off wagon too at xmas and went mad eating nd drinking but hey i had a good time lol . Wat ya think ladies ????

A wee reminder, NO food talk at all in the 100% section - thanks :)

:thread_moved: to main section

Change of plan, I'm back 100% tomorrow, feeling very I'll last night and tonight, will be going ack to bed in a bit, throat killing me, aching all over, so decided I'll start LT tomorrow as back to work and back to routine, feel a bit dissapointed but I feel so I'll. X

Hey ladies i have full week of maintenance supplies do u think it be ok to use maintenance foods as a replacement of tfr for 1 week . As next week when get weighed will get my tfr ones as i dont wanna waste d maintenance ones... See i was planning to just do.maintenance till i fell off wagon too at xmas and went mad eating nd drinking but hey i had a good time lol . Wat ya think ladies ????
They're not the same thing i dont think hun.... you wouldnt get the nutrients you need!! :(

:-( im screwed soo . I dont think pharmacy will swap back for me to the tfr if i give back maibtenance plus they closed today . I may ring tmr

Back