Back on it!

phantom

Hi, I've been in Lipotrim before, about 1 year ago and lost 2 stone in 6 weeks. However, stress and work commitments have made me lazy with my food choices and I now need to lose 3.5 stone! I'm starting my year on Lipotrim & want to be at goal by mid April. Has anyone else just started, I always find it helpful to share. I'm on day 2, feeling motivated & drinking water like a fish!

Last edited:
Well done I'm back on it too last time lost 5 and a half stone in 5 months but xmas has taken it toll So back to lipotrim hope your finding it okay! Xx

Hey all, I just started today. Was on it four yrs ago and lost 20pounds but yep now I've 3.5 stone to loose. Had my second baby 18months ago (have first baby is now 17yrs old ) and had depression after so piled on the pounds. Day one, just trying to get through tonight But I think I need to be on it for at least for weeks

Hi, thanks for replying. I always find the first few days hard & we've so many chocolates & biscuits hanging around after Christmas! I've hidden most away It's great to know you've just started too. I hope we can help each other along the way.

I know what you mean about hiding the chocolate i did the same and the wine I hid the wine haha Yeah I think it's good having people to do it with! Well done Amox we can do this together! Xx

Thanks guys xx this time round I'm telling no one but my husband, so ur support will be wonderful. Gone to bed early to minimise risks for night one !!!!! One day at a time, literally this is all we can do. Well done guys and check in with u tomorrow. Ps. Hidin the chocolate a must !!

Haha! I drank the last of the wine the day before I started. Day 4 now & I have a shocking headache, I've just taken 2 ibuprofen and they were coated, I hope they don't affect my ketosis. How's everyone else doing?!

Oh I remember those headaches from last time. I've heard upping the water intake helps but then we drink so much water on this anyway. Don't think tablets will get u out of ketosis. I'm day three and getting through it I guess. It's weird this time, mornings are awful for me, I have a good cry every morning and not sure why. Maybe it's the thought of no food for He day I don't know. Keep myself insanely busy during the day, and not too bad, but then evenings are tough enough again. Just making sure I have good stuff to watch on telly and trying to meditate before bed. I'm willing myself trheoigh to say five where wellbeing starts they say !! Lol if that's even true. Done food shop and cooked for family, was tough but not a morsel passed my lips xx may the force be with us

Hi Amos, Oh, I hate to hear that you're crying, it is so hard, especially in the beginning as we know! I wake feeling fat & frumpy which I think is spurring me on. Maybe it's a bit hormonal, or if you're down anyway it could feel like you are punishing yourself. Try to envisage yourself at goal weight & Lipotrim is just a 'painful' phase to us all getting there. I know I'll feel better about myself thinner. I hate myself at the moment & never feel nice if/when I go out. I stopped accepting invitations anywhere because I felt too big.
I've invested in some therapy colouring books & some jigsaws, just to keep me busy in the evenings, to try to keep my mind off food. I'm also getting myself off to bed earlier (which can only be a good thing) to keep me away from food. I cooked tea tonight, I think I cook better things when I'm on Lipotrim and thankfully the plates were cleared, I hate throwing food away and that was one of my massive downfalls - eating what was left!
I hope you're feeling better. We should be in ketosis soon with any luck. I just hope we get the same energy boost as last time x

Thanks phantom xxxx Yea I feel the same about cooking really good healthy stuff when I'm on lipotrim, it's mad. But it's already a healthier relationship to food. Just made my baba a blueberry banana pancake for supper and wasted tempted to eat. I am now however really struggling and just willing myself through the next hour not to eat eeeeeeek but I won't. I'm the same with invitations, I go nowhere, I buy no clothes, I avoid mirrors. It's a lot of self loathing. But reminding myself right now why doing this so that I can get a head start to feeling me again and loving myself. Also added bonus of Lipo, house never been as clean !! Good luck with this evening guys xx

Try not too! Easier said than done! But if you do, try to chose protein, an egg, or meat, that way it shouldn't affect your ketosis too much. Good luck

If I do I know I won't stop. Will just brush teeth and go to bed. Errrrr some moments are worse than others

Good for you! You are so right. But we should be in Ketosis soon & hopefully the hunger and food pangs will go. Well done, you've pulled through and not succumbed!

Thanks phantom for the support !! I do feel better for it this morning. But I expect some hard moments this evening again. Everything is transient though so gritting through it and knowing it passes is a strong feeling. What day r u on now ? How long do u intend doing it for ?

Hey guys how we all doing? Hope your both feeling okay! I know the cravings I'm a chef and work nights so it's torture I'm just waiting for ketosis to kick in too If I ever feel like chewing I just eat an ice cube I know it's sad but it's the chewing I miss sometimes keep going though we will all get their I haven't given myself a choice now bought my holiday bikinis yday all in a size 10 starting as I mean to go on! Well done Amox for staying strong and phantom I know what you mean about coking better my portion sizes just go larger for other people ha x

Hi,
I'm on day 5 now and feel slightly better today, still a bit headachey. I've got 3 and a half stone to shift, maybe 4, I'm going to see how I feel.
Being a chef must be really hard!!! That takes some will power RJay. I weigh in on Wednesday, when do you both weigh in?! Hope today has been a good day.

How's everyone getting on?! I'm on day 6 today, it feels like forever! I've just bought some herbal leaf teas, I'm getting bored of water & cant stomach black tea or coffee!
Hope you're both doing ok x

Hey guys, I'm on day five and although this morning was emotional and hard again, I began to feel strong and energetic as the day went on.just taking it day by day, I've 4stone to lose to get to dream target weight so slow and steady. How long do U think it would take on tfp to loose 3.5 stone ?

So u know if u can take Setiva in coffee ? Also one more question, well two. What way do U take ur shakes like what times in the day ??? Have either of U tried the soup ?

Ur both doing amazing xxx this is the tough route, but it will be so so worth it. I actually spent all day yesterday cooking and freezing for the family and wasn't tempted to eat or nibble. I just felt so much excitement at all he healthy foods I can eat very soon, while feeling comfortable in my own skin and clothes !!!!!

Hi Amox, glad you're beginning to feel stronger. I bought some ketostix, I'm definitely in ketosis & blooming freezing! Well done you on your cooking fest! I've got the slow cooker going, throw ingredients in first thing so I can dish up as soon as we're in from work/school. They say the average is 1st a month, so you should be 3.5 stone lighter in 14 weeks. Around 10th/17th April, just in time for spring. I just cannot wait to be at target & I think the excitement is keeping me going! I've got the same amount of weight to shift as you, so hopefully we will arrive there around the same time

Back