Back on LT

Teg

Posts when she can
Hi
I'm back on the diet to get rid of the last stone as i don't have paitence with maintanance.
Threw up a few before and after pics in my profile. God it was so hard to get before pics. If i seen a camera coming i would run.
These are my babies. I had a lovely pic of Laoise up but the other 2 seen what i was at and were put out, so they are all up.
Started back Mon evening and feeling great now. The whole bloated feeling is gone. Sinking the water and enjoying the shakes. Heres to a great week.:D

Teg I think we're from the same mold lol, it will be interesting to see how you do, I want to lose 9ish lbs so like you I want instant results, we have all been spoilt with LT.

There got that photo of Laoise up. Not very good at getting around the sight. Sur i was posting on the main sticky threads 4 3 weeks before i scrolled down and seen these ones. SO IRISH. I'm in great form today, must be the LT buzzzzzzzzzzz.
Thanks for the support lads. Garry i know we will knock the rest off no bother. Ur photos in ur profile are fab. Ur some stud muffin

Oh and good luck back on TFR, you will do great!!

Kildare is an exception. Loads of beautiful LT people from Kildare. I'm a Laois woman so ...now can u see where i'm coming from....lol

Your pics are great too. Laois eh, say no more!!! Only jossing babe!!

Good luck Teg,
it will fall of in no time :eek:

Gorgeous children, and they have a yummy mummy. You will loose that weight in no time

you will be at your goal in no time hunni x

good luck teg, i know what you mean about the safety of LT, i'm dreading refeed

hi all,

its day2 for me on LT wondering if you could recommened how much exerise i should do im goin on holidays in late August and wanna loose as much as i can???

:D:D:D:D

Teg,
Best of luck chick, Im so envious of you being back on TFR, wish I was there too, roll on sept.

yea dont need to be back on it i have seen ye

Good luck Teg.

You have gorgeous kiddies and you're looking pretty good to me.

x

Best of luck Teg - you will have that stone gone in a few weeks.......

yea dont need to be back on it i have seen ye
Don't rain on my sunshine Louise .....lol. Sur ya know the story. A healthy BMI and then i'll stop.

Thanks 4 all the encouragement everyone. Yes my kids are so beautiful but everyone thinks their own sheep are the whitest.....lol Thanks again.

Back