Extra Easy Back on minimins for the zillionth time, back on slimming world..WTF is extra easy??

vampalicious

Silver Member
Hi peeps,
im back yet again, just looked back through my old posts and ive been here of and on for the last 5 years tried cambridge, weight watchers, slimming world, exante blah bah blah now back on slimming world,

A lot has changed since i was on it last, ive joined slimming world online because i cant be doing with going to class just paid £64.99 and was thinking could have got the same info of her :/
oh well, anyway, i have a question... on EE am i right in thinking that

1. you can mix red and green together as long as you have 1/3 super foods with the meal,
2. you can snack on red or green free foods during the day, so say i could have tuna on jacket potato and it would be free?
3. you only have one each of healthy extras?

cant get my head round been able to mix the days together?? unless im totally wrong and need to go back on slimming world website and read it properly lol

:thankyou:

yay sounds great,... thank you x

You can find the answer in frequently asked questions.

You got it! Try not to think of it as a mix of two plans, but as something new. I royally confused myself by trying a few green days last week. Think I need to get the hang of EE first!

Welcome back to sw! Best of luck with it, i'm a SW online member too. Found it a bit rubbish when i signed up first, but tbh, I do enjoy the articles and after weigh in they give you lots of encouragement. I have never been to a meeting so have nothing to compare it with tho!

Yep, that's correct :)

I think you lose the weight because you're limiting the Healthy Extras. I couldn't get my head around it - in fact, I couldn't get my head around SW! But it's certainly working :)

I find though that I accidently have red days or green days without thinking, but you can swap and change, you don't have to stick all week on EE :)

Ive done EE all the way through so i never even think of red or green days and its worked for me :)

I just have my 2/3rds free and 1/3rd super free and stick to that

You can have tuna and jacket potatoe but you need super free with it also, like a salad or something

And yes you can only have 1 each of your healthy extras but when at target you can increase this (i have around 6-8 HEXB's a day now)

I would plan all your meals out, bulk make some meals (chilli con carnes) have plenty of things in the fridge that you can eat when feeling hungry, fruit, muller lights, cooked meats. Also use your spices ive found that has helped me no end with new ideas.

Hope all goes well for you

thanks everyone, ive been starving all day and eat loads.. hopefully of stuff i was allowed lol! xxx

Back