Back on the diet after a coup,e of years!!

Gunna-make-it

Hello :D and happy new year to you all xx
I did Cambridge diet back in 2009 just before I got married and lost 3 stone in total. Went on honeymoon to Italy where I put on 10lbs :eek: and then became pregnant with my first baby. I had my second baby 3 months ago and decided that now Christmas Is out of the way I will try to knuckle down to lose the baby weight.
I have 4 stone 2lbs to shift but sometimes find it hard to stay motivated. Decided to join this forum again as last time people were such a help...

anyhooo enough about me.... How are people finding this diet? I am planning on having carbonara tonight... Is it nice or shouldn't I get my hopes up lol xx

Happy NewYear and Good luck! I'm on day 3 and going well. Had the bumper pack of shakes and bars and like them all so far. I also did Cambridge 5 years ago. Back to shed a few pounds which crept on when I stopped smoking.

how's day one going for you?

Hi Gunna!! I too decided to go back on this diet, I lost stone on it last year but its all crept back and more, we're almost the same starting weight so will be interested to see how you go with it. I had my third child three and a half years ago and unlike my first two have really struggled to lose the weight gain. This forum is brilliant and a big help as we're all in the same boat. Best of luck with it xx

Wow Porgeous! What an inspiration your pics are xx

Thanks ladies.. Today hasn't been too bad actually. Ended up having a shake for dinner instead of the carbonara.. Actually feel quite excited about losing the weight now :)

Hi Gunna!! I too decided to go back on this diet, I lost stone on it last year but its all crept back and more, we're almost the same starting weight so will be interested to see how you go with it. I had my third child three and a half years ago and unlike my first two have really struggled to lose the weight gain. This forum is brilliant and a big help as we're all in the same boat. Best of luck with it xx

Ooh when did you restart? Will be interesting to see how much we lose per week as we are close in starting weight xx

I've started today! Been reading the diaries for some inspiration.Will you be exercising much? I've heard a lot of people say it wears them out if they do too much.

I am planning to go to a Zumba class on a Saturday but don't think I will have much time to do anything else especially as my baby is still quite young. I've been reading some diaries and looking at some of the before and after pics too.. I will have to take a before pic so I can see results... Day 2 today eek!

Hi hope the zumba went well! I did an hour of callanetics this afternoon and went on my exercise machine, legs felt like jelly afterwards! Hope diet still going good :)

Oh wow that's fab! Going to a class was a bit daunting as I was worried that I would pass out or something silly but it was fine! X

Hi guys!

I'm doing SW this week to kick start the dieting and on Monday I'm starting Exante. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm only doing it for four weeks though as I want to lose just over a stone. Hopefully it'll come off. After than I'm heading back onto SW.

How do we do the week off bit? Anyone know? haha.

Good luck to you all!

OH I forgot - I will be doing Swimming on Tuesdays, Walking on Wednesdays and Body Works on Thursdays.

Does anything think that is too much? Don't really want to be wearing myself out...

Back