Back on the lipo

Took the lipo again, has anyone heard of Tian Tian green tea from chinese store, had some already but when took it with lipo had huge effects, put it this way there would be no problem with constipation.;)

i take a senokat every morning since starting,,just in case,,,,so far so good,

Ooh I'll Have To Try That Tea? Is It From Health Food Shops?

She looks cracking doesn't she!!! You must post a wedding photie too pineapple :) xxxx

Awww thanks you two! 4 weeks today and I'll be about to walk down the isle!! Well actually walk down the stairs into the ampitheatre!! Oh me, I better nae trip! LOL! I'll deffo post a wedding pic afterwards.

Toni, just read on another post you have started refeed, hows it going? am trying my hardest not to cheat this weekend (as I have down for about the last 8 weekends!!!) then next fri I hope to start my refeed. I'll not be the weight I had hoped (was wanting to be 10st 7lbs) but will have my final dress fitting that day and cant lose anymore as fast. But do hope that the next couple of weeks whilst on refeed, another lb or two will come off. Best of luck with your refeed.

I think in that before pic I was actually at 15st 6lbs. Thats my heaviest, but had lost a little before starting lipotrim again,x

not sure if youd agree pineapple but i found the last few weeks the worse out of all of it..even starting off on LT didnt compare to how much i thought about food when i knew the end was coming?? your almost there now though and just think of the impact your gonna make when you wow them in your gorgeous dress...i love weddings lol (i work in a catering company in which, this year we have 27 to cater for and rising!) its the excitement in everyone and their expectations that i love :)

h xx

oh harriet thats so so very true, this last month and half i have felt nice in my clothes and deep down a part of me was thinking just stop now and had i not been getting married i prob would have. but i know i also want to lose weight and just get to a healthy bmi of 25, but the weekends have been so blinking hard for me and all i want to do is enjoy them and for me that equals food! so really this last month or so i aint really lost much weight, been losing the weight i gain at the weekends and maybe a lb here and there. aiming for 11 stone by next fri - fingers crossed!

it must be brill working amoungst all the excitment. i think after planning this wedding i'd be good at a wedding planner! lol!

i love those days i spend there :) couldnt have asked for a better job :)

h x

Hi Pineapple, only started the refeeding last night with a chicken salad, so fine at the mo! lol I did feel bloomin hungry this morning though, which is something i haven't felt for a while, but that soon past. I had half a vanilla shake with coffee as a latte, and got severe indigestion, but thats passed now too. Got some whiting for dinner tonight with salad. I dont want to have a proper lunch just yet, I'd rather stick to two sachets a day, with an evening meal, just at least till monday, which should have been my full 4th week on total LT. Then I'll start with the lunches on week 5 :) xxx

that sounds like a good, idea i did think about doing something similar with the 2 shakes then one meal in the eve for a week then go onto the lunches as well. i bought some tofu last night in preperation after reading harriet loved it so much, i dont knwo what i expected it to look like but was shocked when i took it out the box, what exactly is this stuff!!!

It's Soya Bean Curd, Pineapple!

Looks like wet, slippery dairylea in a brick form!

yuk good luck with the tofu! i didnt like it at all but some people really like it:D

not sure which type youve got ..i tend to stick with the smoked or herby ones which are more solid and actually taste of something..the original white one is very very bland so yourll need to marinate it in something first ...try soaking half a pack (4oz) in some balsalmic vinegar (which your allowed) so you at least taste something (if thats the one youve got) xx

h xx

Back