Back on the Wagon

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by lipo yoyo, 24 May 2010 Social URL.

1. lipo yoyo

lipo yoyo New Member

Here I go again. I never thought I'd be in this position having lost 6 stone by this time last year on a four month stint on Lipotrim. I swore I would never let myself put the weight back on, but here I am, one year down and 5 stone back on. I can't believe that I could be so foolish and weak. However I have dusted myself off and have completed the first day. It is certainly the only way for me to go. I love the programme as it frees me from my greatest enemy - food. Like an alcoholic is with booze - I am so with food. Not a slice of the cake but the whole thing. So wish me luck everyone...I need it...A very foolish yo-yo dieter.:wave_cry:

Last edited by a moderator: 25 May 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya,

It is horrible to lose weight only to put it back on, I have done it and it sucks!!! I can really empathise but hey welcome back to LT and I wish you all the success in the world xxx

4. hez

hez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi lipo yoyo. We have all been there, otherwise we wouldnt be on this forum! So well done on deciding to do something about it. Heres hoping to a GREAT first week. Helen xxx

5. Newb

Newb Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.24%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    HI Yoyo,

I just finished my third round of LT and I think I found this time the easiest if that helps at all!

Good luck, we've all been there :)

Newb

6. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    Good luck with it hun - as a serial dieter I know the heartbreak when the weight goes back on again. This one works so good luck with it this time round - we're all behind you! x

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Good luck for your restart.....I am on day 2 of my restart.......feel a bit headachy, but my toddler had me up at stupid o`clock.....

8. shandypants2007

shandypants2007 Member

Good luck, if you did it before you can do it again, hats of to you for lasting so long last time!!

I'm back on my third attempt today after falling of the wagon last week after only four days. Probably about my fifth attempt in recent months, very annoyed with myself!! Especially since i was ten pound down by day four on last attempt grrr:mad:

Laura x

Last edited: 27 May 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.