back on track

smillie27

well been doin lipotrim since may nd i have lost nearly 2 stone so far but the last couple of weeks i ave been cheating a little :banghead: i need 2 get my self bk on track as my other half is comin home for a couple of weeks in august nd i have not seen him since may so wont him 2 ave a nice surpise lol i just need a little nudge nd reminding why i am doin this nd it should keep me on track so plz can yous help me out

thanxs xx

The last couple of weeks are gone now so put them firmly behind you. To motivate you why don't you arrange something really special for when OH is back? A day at the spa, a night at a nice hotel or whatever will feel like a really lovely treat for both of you. Maybe even buy yourself a gorgeous outfit that you'll have to be good to fit into?
Best of luck, Lipotrim is hard enough without missing your OH too.
x

yeah i no thats wot i am thinkin, we have booked a night away so got that to lookforward too, but i ave started bk on track nd wil keep yous informed on how i am doin ha x

This is totally the same situation I'm in now, I feel like I've let myself down SO much :(
Want today to be over so I can get up tomorrow refreshed and treat it as I did when I first started!
I have a huge feeling that I'm not in Ketosis anymore either, will it take long to get back in do you think?

Glad to hear you are back on track by the way! :)

Just image how much weight u could have off , go buy yourself something really nice to wear xx

Back