back on track

Hi all. Happy new year to everyone and this year I'm going to do it right. I started Atkins Jan 11. Was sucsessful lost 4 stone and was so happy. Once I got to to a weight I was happy with I started to eat all the wrong foods and before I knew it the 4 stone lost was a.rapid put.on. I'm not putting myself through this again. I'm so miserable, so many health problems so this is 'my year' and with the support from you all I know I can do this. One for all and all for one right...
I'm planning on starting Dukan diet tomorrow. Fingers crossed.to a new me and a new year
Kirsten xx

You sound like you've got the right positive mental attitude to tackle this! I like to think of myself as a project that needs work on this year! Spend more time and focus on that and we'll get there! :D Best of luck with the Dukan diet! x

Thank you. Dieting is one of the hardest things I've battled with throughout my life. I find having people like yourself and sites like this really makes positive impact on people and is a life line to success.

Thank you. Dieting is one of the hardest things I've battled with throughout my life. I find having people like yourself and sites like this really makes positive impact on people and is a life line to success.

Oh absolutely! I'm going to use it as support and a distraction from snacking infront of the tv on an evening :) (My biggest downfall!)

V x

Im feeling excited too! Thankfully my head is in the right place now after aaaaaages of falling off the wagon. Looking forward to seeing those lbs melt off :D

Good luck :) xx

Back