Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back on track

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dsarah1977, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. dsarah1977

dsarah1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    own
    Hi after not being weighed for 3 weeks found i gained 7.5lbs over xmas period how bad is that,im back on track now though had a really good day today i just hope i have a really good week this week as im determined !!gOOD LUCK ALL

sarahxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Don't worry hun that will soon be off, christmas is the one time of year you can be forgiven for putting loads of weight on :D

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Hun...dont fret about the gain over Christmas...I gained 5lbs in 2 weeks as well.
    Im just back on track and enjoying the future knowledge that I am going to be skinny! Christmas is over now, so just concentrate on reaching your goals.

Good luck!

5. dsarah1977

dsarah1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    own
    Hi thanks i really wanna get this back on track as working towards my holiday the end of june x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.