Back once again... my new Slimming world Journey... 3stone to go!!

lisey_lou

Hello one and all! Im Lisa and this is my 'New' Slimming world Journey!

I was a slimming world attendee in 2009 where i lost 4 1/2 stone in total, after leaving in 2011 thinking 'I'll stick to this at home on my own' i slowly slipped back into my old ways with a pastry here and a few treats there, and now im 1 1/2 back up!! So what better thing to do today and that is re joining my 5:15pm club!!

Am looking forward to getting stuck in again and getting in the zone, and here for some support and to support others on their journeys :)

Hello one and all! Im Lisa and this is my 'New' Slimming world Journey!

I was a slimming world attendee in 2009 where i lost 4 1/2 stone in total, after leaving in 2011 thinking 'I'll stick to this at home on my own' i slowly slipped back into my old ways with a pastry here and a few treats there, and now im 1 1/2 back up!! So what better thing to do today and that is re joining my 5:15pm club!!

Am looking forward to getting stuck in again and getting in the zone, and here for some support and to support others on their journeys :)

Hello & welcome Lisa, how'd you get on with the re-join?? Have a good nose round the Slimming World section & there's plenty of recipes, ideas & inspiration,maybe think about starting a diary yourself:)

Hope you have a great week!!!

Back