• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back soon...

:hide:Hi all:wavey:,

For those that dont know me, here's a quick update.

At the beginning of 2006 i weighed nearly 19stone. I started Cambridge in June 2006, and got down to 13stone 6lb by December last year. I abandoned diets until the new year, then couldnt get back to cd, so steadily gained 2 stone. :cry:. I have tried Juddd, cd790 and Atkins this year, and am sick of not being able to stick to anything:mad:.

So as of tomorrow, i am back to sole source, 100%, no weekends off, no alcohol, no nothing except Cambridge. And maybe the odd Marigold.

I feel cross with myself for wasting the last 7 months:doh:, but i also feel quite chuffed at the same time that i havent regained all my losses from last year. I would guess that i have kept about 4 stone of it off. I will weigh tomorrow:scale:, and i am expecting a shock as i have really pigged out this weekend as it was my birthday:party0036::character00254:. Well, that was my excuse:eek:!

So, my bad food behaviour stops here, any advice:fyi:, motivators:vibes:, tellings offs:whoopass:, etc will be greatfully received, i really am looking to you lot to help me stay on the wagon!:grouphugg:

I have worked out that i will be around goal if i can stick to cd for 100 days, so thats my aim. I have to get this journey over and done with, so i can start trying to maintain.

It's time to finish what i started!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done for keeping most of it off, Bex! You sound really determined and motivated and you WILL do it this time! Best of luck...

Well done for keeping most of it off, Bex! You sound really determined and motivated and you WILL do it this time! Best of luck...
I am feeling really motivated this time! I want to get back into the clothes i was wearing last year. I was buying a few bits at the Next Sale at the weekend when it hit me about how much money i was wasting on clothes. I have sizes ranging from 12 to 20 at the moment, because my weight has varied so much recently. It's gotta stop!

jacsprat

Silver Member
Good luck Bex.

You sound really positive and I'm sure you'll get into the way of it again.

I'm on day 6 of my restart but I'm calling it a new start

Jac

Day one

Gonna do a Karen1972 i think;

Weight; 208lb
Mood; Stressed
Location; Residential home all day:(

So i put on 5lb over my birthday weekend, not too bad i suppose. 208lb is 14st 12lb. Gonna try and get that 12lb off this week with ss.

I am at work all day today, so i wont be on here, but at least i will be too busy to eat. I am doing all the residents' feet in a residential home. Kids are in the local holiday club.

Oh well, at least the suns out!

Have a good day everyone!

Nathalie20

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good Luck Bex! I have a similar story to yours and Im on here to loose my last stone and a half - 2 stone really! I'd done really well but moved house at the weekend and it went to pot so Im back on Day 1 but am raring to go :D

I'll be reading your diary and making sure you don't give up on it this time! Im sure between us we can crack this diet malarky haha!

N xx

Good Luck Bex! I have a similar story to yours and Im on here to loose my last stone and a half - 2 stone really! I'd done really well but moved house at the weekend and it went to pot so Im back on Day 1 but am raring to go :D

I'll be reading your diary and making sure you don't give up on it this time! Im sure between us we can crack this diet malarky haha!

N xx
Thanks Nat, you could loose that stone and a half in a month or so, if you're really good!

Go for it Bex.

Starting again at this end too..... my one stone to go crept up to two....eek.
I'll be keeping an eye on you lol!

I definately need keeping an eye on Deb, you know how [email protected] i am!:eek: So easily done, 1 st becomes 2 etc.

I worked until 6 today, thats a really long day for me, and i am shattered. But the good news is that i have stuck to ss so far! Had 2.5 packs though, so i will end up having 3.5 packs for my first day. I am happy with that. I bought the kids fish and chips for tea as i couldnt face cooking, and i resisted! The smell nearly killed me!

Gonna have a marigold and sit down now, before i have to sterilise and sort my instruments, write up notes etc.

Hiya Bex..Good Luck on your restart...you have done well today already.. Know exactly how you are feeling I had done so well but the last couple of months I have got compacent with the diet and prob put on about a stone!! Too frightened to get on the scales and see what damage I have done!

Want to join you in your quest to get to goal - but need to get on the scales!! Really frightened...would rather go to the dentist!!! How sad does that sound!!!

Hi Squeak! I think you should get you weigh in over and done with, then you can face your demons and move on. Either that, or dont look at the scales, get a friend to look and write it down, then get back on ss anyway. Good luck!

Day 2

Weight;207lb
Mood;Still stressed
Location; 13 home visits today, starting at 9, and finishing about 7.30 this evening.:( I really have to cram my work into alternate weeks over the summer hols, so that i can have time off with the kids. I am off work next week.

I have lost a pound this morning, :D but i want it to come off quicker!
My size 16 work tunic is still feeling a bit tight!:eek:

Sun's out again, wish i was sunbathing in my garden instead of earning a crust!

Have a good day everyone!

Nathalie20

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Bex It is Day 2 for me as well today! Well done for getting through Day 1 yesterday and at least you will be busy today so hopefully less chance of having time to think of the dreaded food! :)

Also 1lb down is good for just a day, it will start dropping off soon just you wait!

Good Luck for today :) N xx

Day two successfully completed!

Thanks Nat.

Day two over, woowoo, i did it! Mind you, i haven't had time to scratch my ar&e let alone contemplate eating!

Felt a bit wobbly this morning, carb withdrawal i expect, not a problem usually, but i use a scalpel at work so it was slightly scary!

I'm up extra early in the morning to take a friend to the train station. She's going to London to have a battery of tests so see whether she can donate one of her kidneys to her sick brother. Sort of puts my problems into perspective really.

Hows it going Bex? Hope you had a nice birthday.
Am intrigued by your mention of "sorting out instruments" - sounds vaguely scary - are you a musician,...... or a vet?!?