Back & This Time Im Serious

Vixter23

Hi All,

Well not sure when the last time i logged in was but since then i got ill and managed to lose 3 1/2 stone which was great i felt good (even if i was sick all the time), met the man of my dreams and we are solid except one problem we both LOVE food and are both lazy and enough is enough now.

I've had some harsh realities lately with regards to health and it more then likely is the cause of most things for me and i really need to change my lifestyle and take control of my life.

My goal is to work hard and lose as much as i can lose in how ever long it takes, ive realized diet's don't work for me because weight always goes back on and double so its a life change i need and would just like some support through my journey :)

That 3 1/2 stone i lost is now back on with another stone on top of that :/

Thanks for anyone who read this.

xxx

I'm in the same boat as you- love food too much and let myself down. I've managed to lose 3 stones las time and now I need to get rid of 4.5!!!!!!! It's just comes back with vengeance :(
But hey, we can do it!!!! I am starting fresh today - need to do a massive task of planning my meal for this week as I am a bugger for snacks and fast food!
What's your plan of action??? Xxx

Hi Agnessa,

Thanks for your reply :) My plan of action for now is to cut out all the junk and limit take aways to once a week and do more exercise every day. Started today aswell and have to say ive done well so hopefully i can keep it up.

More then wanting a baby with my wonderful man i want to be able to go clothes shopping with my mum and sister and buy normal sizes, i dont think ill ever be a size 10 or 12 but if i can get to a 14 and buy nice clothes and wear bras that dont hurt then ill be the happiest girl in the world :)

Do you have any motivation and goals you are doing it for other then your health?

Vicky
xx

Back