Back to discover :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by missfriz, 11 April 2011 Social URL.

1. missfriz

missfriz Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge plan
    Hi everyone, I've decided to come back to the discover plan. Joined ww again a couple of weeks ago and am finding the pro points strangely difficult. I have lost weight before using the discover plan so I am going to follow this as I still have all my old books and a calculator.:D I would still like to go to class though as I like the motivation of the class!!!lol... Does that sound silly? Would I be allowed to follow the discover plan or just say nothing!!What do you think?:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Yay, more peoples :D

Im still going to class whilst doing discover. If you dont want to tell anybody then thats up to you. The talks after getting weighed seem to be focused on PP though.

I was the same with PP, just couldnt get on with it for some reason.

Well done for coming back :)

4. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover
    every day I read more and more comments about people not being happy with pp, I didnt even try it lol, I love discover :D welcome and good luck!!

5. Lozzie Stardust

Lozzie Stardust Fat Geek to Thin Geek

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.2lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Same here! I'd gotten everything already so why confuse matters, I've lost weight with discover before, if it ain't broke don't fix it, the only thing stopping me loosing weight is me!

Welcome back & Well done on returning

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.