Back to dukan this time to win!

solange

Silver Member
Started attack yesterday and am thrilled to be 1lb down already. I have the book arriving today which I did not have last time. I knew attack but not the rest so fingers crossed this time will go well.
Last time I lost 5lbs in 5 days. It certainly curbed my bad habits of masses of carbs.
Good luck to me.

Good luck to you my lovely, even though you don't need it :) x

Hi solange & welcome!

well done on getting the book..,,read every word... That's the best advice I can give....good luck :)

xxx

Hi Andi and thanks for the welcome. I am really enjoying this and have not felt hungry! I really wish I had the book last time as it's making things so much easier. I feel so happy with this and my tum and face are less bloated. Magic! :)

Hi Andi and thanks for the welcome. I am really enjoying this and have not felt hungry! I really wish I had the book last time as it's making things so much easier. I feel so happy with this and my tum and face are less bloated. Magic! :)

Great news!! Yep you instantly feel less bloated...I love this diet so much...attack is the toughest bit, keep up the good work...

xxx

Sounds like your enjoying your new diet Bev :) Hope your doing great xx

Thank you Hez, must say it does seem to suit. By Wednesday I can introduce vegs and salad. Can't wait and I still have to get my head round it a bit. I was talking to my son yesterday who is more like me and has to watch his weight and he has to watch his carbs. Husband who is underweight and daughter are long and lean and it doesn't matter what they eat they seem to burn it off.
:rolleyes:. Will catch up with you in a min on your diary xxx

Whats the book called? X

Hez, had trouble getting it as Tesco Direct were out of stock, got the last used, good, from Amazon for £1.93! It's called The Dukan Diet by Dr Pierre Dukan (French guy). Mine is the original 2010 version. It is def worth a read as once you have done attack you add good carbs back in! There are loads of Dukan recipes on internet and the books. But you need to read the basic book first. I never had it when I first tried it hence I never carried on which is a pity. There seem to be quite a few people returning which is a good sign. Try Amazon! xxx

I will have to look it up :) might be something for the future ;) when i start the job of maintaining xx

Well, how did you do my lovely :) xx

Welcome so large it looks like you're doing really well already! Hope you continue to enjoy it

Yeah - 4lbs so am now back to where I started! Got my lovely salad stuff ready and wow it looks fab!!

Well done! Your doing great! Enjoy your salad today. Will be the best salad you've ever had. X

Yay well done you! xxx

Well done missus. :) xx did you find the 5 days hard or easy? X

Back