• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

back to exante for 3-4 weeks :-)

hi everyone

i started out on exante in january and lost 15 pounds then switched to atkins where ive lost a bit more but seem to have hit a brick wall with atkins so decided to blast exante for a bit and see if i can jump start it. just bought a months supply so i will see what i can do with it. got 2.5 stone to lose still. wish me luck xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
no!!! im here to stay hannata, always lurking :) i will prob be on this allllllllllllll the time over the next month to stop me from eating my arm lol

I just ordered mine so hopefully starting Wednesday if it comes on time!! Not looking forward to trying to drink all my water... I always find it difficult

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Well good luck to you both.
GSQ

Thanks GSQ looking forward to getting the first few days over with... I was totally in the zone last time after that :)

Starting tmro eeeeeek!

Yeah I hope so!! Looking forward to a big loss in the first week. Hoping to be under 11 stone by 2nd sept you think it's poss?

Good luck tettie and like Carrie said, you'll get under 11st by Sept nae bother with exante!

You'll also have a massive head start if you've been low carbing to the extent that you're already in ketosis - keep us posted on your progress! x

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Good luck ladies, stay strong!! :D

Thanks mrmojo!! I will need it ;-)

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Good job it's in abundance here then :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 1
Exante 0
Exante - Diaries 4
Exante 2