back to exante for 3-4 weeks :-)

teetiefunk

Gold Member
hi everyone

i started out on exante in january and lost 15 pounds then switched to atkins where ive lost a bit more but seem to have hit a brick wall with atkins so decided to blast exante for a bit and see if i can jump start it. just bought a months supply so i will see what i can do with it. got 2.5 stone to lose still. wish me luck xx

no!!! im here to stay hannata, always lurking :) i will prob be on this allllllllllllll the time over the next month to stop me from eating my arm lol

I just ordered mine so hopefully starting Wednesday if it comes on time!! Not looking forward to trying to drink all my water... I always find it difficult

Well good luck to you both.
GSQ

Thanks GSQ looking forward to getting the first few days over with... I was totally in the zone last time after that :)

Starting tmro eeeeeek!

or less of you wink wink. onwards and downwards as the exanters say! xx

Yeah I hope so!! Looking forward to a big loss in the first week. Hoping to be under 11 stone by 2nd sept you think it's poss?

Good luck tettie and like Carrie said, you'll get under 11st by Sept nae bother with exante!

You'll also have a massive head start if you've been low carbing to the extent that you're already in ketosis - keep us posted on your progress! x

Good luck ladies, stay strong!! :D

Thanks mrmojo!! I will need it ;-)

Good job it's in abundance here then :D

Back