back to it..again..this time for good!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
well your all prob sick of listenin to me sayin "thats it back on track this week!" well this time i really am lol, lost 3 and half pounds to date which is awful considerin iv been goin to class but been messin about for the past 5 months and havent been focused at all, well thats about to change from today lol, have a hol booked for october and want to lose some weight for then ideally 1 and half stone but id be happy with a stone or even near a stone lol!

any advice or tips would be appreciated! treatin today as a fresh start like its my first ever week and sw and keepin a food diary :) lets hope i suceed this time!:)xx

Welcome again!
We have all done the...right thats it bit...I know, it used to be my bible! You sound as if you are now serious about making the comittment, because without it, you wont loose any thing.
Make sure that you plan ahead..even if its only the day before (I do this), write everything down and stick to it!
You can do it Huni and if you stick at it 100%, you will shift the weight before the holiday in October.

Good luck!

Kerry-Ann
xx

yeah i really am determined this time, enoughs enough!

plannin ahead def helps, for instance i made baked pot for work today and mixed up tin of tuna with peppers onion etc with tbsp hellmans light and it was lush, not cravin chocolate or anythin!:eek:gonna keep plannin ahead and hopefully it works :) xx

It will work! You can do it!

Good luck Christie... I am doing exactly the same thing as you this wk. Treating tomorrow as my 1st WI again! :rolleyes:

Good Luck christie, after may "i'll start on monday" moments i have like your self decided enough is enough!!

You will do great!! :D xx

That's the spirit! Never give in, never surrender! Good luck.

Back