Total Solution Back to it

Natwaaa

Hi everyone I'm starting total solution today and have been a having a nose at some of your diaries and it seems like a really good idea so thought I'd start one too :)

Bit about me... I'm 27 from Liverpool I work as a support worker team leader, I do 3 day shifts so I'm away from home half the week which can make dieting difficult, I live with my fiance, since he moved in with me last year I've put on near 2 stone :/ was on the right track but you get comfortable don't you and the takeaways and nights in pile on the pounds!

I'll be a bridesmaid in a couple of months so hoping I can shift a few stone before then and then my wedding will be next year or the year after so would like to be a new slimmer me for that!

I started today with the cheese and bacon scones....vile I won't be having them again haha! Had these at about 10am

Had a chocolate orange bar spread out over the afternoon

And ill be having the cheese and bacon egg mix shortly

Looking forward to ketosis and not being so hungry! Have drank 2.5 litres of water so far trying to squeeze in one last litre now so I'm not up all night to go to the loo!

Hope you've all had a good day :)

I couldn't eat the scones, wasn't too keen on the cheese and bacon eggs either! The packs are all trial and error you will find some you love. I like the chewy bars best. Good luck with your journey x

Thanks Hello to you too Darcy :)

The scones knocked me sick I couldn't finish them but I love the eggs I just scramble them in the pan like normal eggs I really look forward to them I'm thinking of trying the sausage mix as I've heard good things has anyone tried them? Good luck to you too!

I didn't mind the sausage mix, had half sausage mix and half egg mix. Think I will like the plain egg mix was the smell of the cheese I think I didn't like! X

Yeah there is a funny smell I do love the taste though, that's what I was thinking of doing splitting them and having sausage and egg! Will order some next time :)

I'm planning to use half of the pizza mix tomorrow and half sausage to make a breakfast bun, really looking forward to that x

I'm planning to use half of the pizza mix tomorrow and half sausage to make a breakfast bun, really looking forward to that x
Never thought about using half packs. How big is the pizza from the pizza mix? I've got the sausage mix to try (how many does it make btw) in my head it's going to taste dry but I imagine that's because it's dry to begin with

Yeah there is a funny smell I do love the taste though, that's what I was thinking of doing splitting them and having sausage and egg! Will order some next time :)
I never ordered the scones but they added it in as a freebie. So I've got this to look forward to lol!!

I'm on Day 1 too. Interestingly don't feel hungry but I don't feel myself a bit light headed.

How do you feel?

Good Luck for the rest of your first week.

Never thought about using half packs. How big is the pizza from the pizza mix? I've got the sausage mix to try (how many does it make btw) in my head it's going to taste dry but I imagine that's because it's dry to begin with

I make like a flat bread with the pizza but think it will split nicely halved then into two small bun size to make a bread bun! They sausage mix is dry but I found it quite tasty. Just been up with my dogs now back to bed to try get some more sleep lol x

Hi there. Good luck starting the diet.
How do you feel after day 1?
Have you got a goal in mind that you're focused on?

Good ideas about mixing packs - I don't have any of those to try but may do with my next order. I was sent 7 tiramisu deserts as a freebie - I will not be trying them as I hate tiramisu!!

Wish I could say this when my daughter wakes at 6am.

I start work at 7.30 so through the week I stay up but tend to only come back to bed on a weekend, you are very lucky though I don't have children :( x

MrsN I got the free tiramisu but haven't tried them for the same reason! I will though as not much on the diet taste true to the real thing so you never know when I'm low on packs!

Happy day 2 to you ladies x

I got a free tirimasu as well I don't like the real version but ill still give it a go

I feel fine in a much better mood today the sun is out that always helps :)

I'm peckish now so going to have a pack soon thinking maybe a coconut shake I've not tried them before so fingers crossed!

Oooo what's the pizza like? I did look at that but it didn't seem like a very safe option

Hope your all having a good day!

The pizza is ok not keen on the topping but add chilli and garlic to it! I tend to have that as my Saturday night treat and have a little chicken or tuna on it, I'm not planning on doing the 4th week add a meal so I'm kind of hoping that's a good compromise. Someone my partner works with was on her 4th week the week before last and has gone off the rails so I'm a bit scared to do that! X

Yeah that's my downfall as soon as I start eating I can't stop! I've got a hen do in 2 weeks no idea what's gona happen there think I'm going to just have to have a few days off and be as sensible as I can and get straight back on it and not put it off!

That's it you just have to take each day as it comes, I've got my birthday coming up and Lee's parents always come over and we have an Indian takeout. I'm planning on having chicken tikka with the salad and hoping that won't be too bad! It's got to be better than the alternatives from Indian x

Welcome Natwaaa and good luck on your journey!
I know life gets in the way of the diet sometimes :eek::rolleyes: but if you plan those days off as just that, you'll get straight back to it without feeling guilty. The secret though is STRAIGHT back on, no extra days more than what you've previously planned. It will boost your self-confidence to know that you CAN control it.

That's it you just have to take each day as it comes, I've got my birthday coming up and Lee's parents always come over and we have an Indian takeout. I'm planning on having chicken tikka with the salad and hoping that won't be too bad! It's got to be better than the alternatives from Indian x

Dry chicken tikka and salad is the best thing you can have from the Indian so that shouldn't do you too much damage, There's always going to be stuff that gets in the way that's the part I struggle most with but I usually use them as an excuse....oh I'll start next month cos I've got this coming up etc but I need to just work around them because that's life!

Welcome Natwaaa and good luck on your journey!
I know life gets in the way of the diet sometimes :eek::rolleyes: but if you plan those days off as just that, you'll get straight back to it without feeling guilty. The secret though is STRAIGHT back on, no extra days more than what you've previously planned. It will boost your self-confidence to know that you CAN control it.

Good luck to you too :) exactly that's what I'm planning to do will probably have the day of the hen do and the day after off and then get back on track on the Monday :)

Back