back to lipotrim - final go

tobehappyme

finally back to lipotrim after a few false starts. feeling happy to be in the 'zone' again :))

Two shakes down so far.. I came home lunchtime to find vinc had opened the cupboard and made a huge mess on the kitchen floor and I didn't turn straight to the biscuit tin which is a first in a long time. Very pleased with myself but not with Vince lol

Al tidied now. One more shake and a long drive to collet daughter from work today. Think I'll have my shake before I go so I don't feel hungry. Will take Vince and go for a walk afterwards and may pick up a geocache on the way as well! Our new hobby

want to eat something right now but wont cave in.....

Third shake almost finished. Read some comments from a lady on here, sorry can't remember her name, and has inspired me no end and not give in! So thank you

X

Hi how many times have u done lipotrim I'd u don't mind me asking.

This is my second attempt the last time I only lasted 4 days.
I started Monday this is my 3rd day now and I'm still feeling posative but head aches have crept in today. X

hi michelle. first did it in 2008. then couple years ago. fell off the bandwagon so just sorting it out but does get harder the more times you attempt it! successful in both attempts and got to my goal x

h x

third day in and had my first shake of the day. feeling ok really. felt a big ikky yesterday but nothing to do with lipotrim, just hormones lucky me.

another day another shake. feeling ok and have a white tongue now so hopefully ketosis not long to arrive

ive decided to not weigh myself until the day before my holiday which will be on the 29 august as before i was weighing myself every day and its not always helpful when the scales dont move, particuarly when you get closer to goal. ive put them down in the cloakroom and as i only weigh myself naked, that wont be happening.. a good idea for me i think!

I know just think of your first weight loss and how good your going to feel and how smug!

Sunday to cope with. Find weekends the most difficult food wise. Still have cravings though not as bad. Did a 12.5 mile bike ride yesterday which was good fun, dodging the showers!

monday and a new week. getting slightly better i think. drinking more water now as its easier to take. went out with teh family geocaching yesterday again and walked about 3-4 miles in a large circle. really enjoyed it and got all the ones we were looking for. poor husband got cut through searching around in a tree lol

I've drunk four litres of water, had three mint teas ...not difficult as much warmer weather today, thank goodness. Looks like I'm talking to myself again lol

another week starting and i thought id challenge myself to keep going though have to say its much easier now im in ketosis, all the cravings have disappeared, thank god! so i want to lose 2kgs by next tuesday :)

Back