Back to lose pregnancy weight! :)

Noitulove

Silver Member
Hello everyone! :)

The first time I was on Lipotrim in 2008, I lost 7 stone (17st --> 10st) and kept it off until I had my first daughter (4 years old). Then I went back on Lipotrim to lose my pregnancy weight (14st --> 9st). I'm now back again to lose the weight I put on during pregnancy with my second daughter (5 months old) (13.5 stone --> ?). I'd like to be 9st 6lb as this would get me back into the healthy weight bracket again.

I started on Monday, so today is week 1, day 5 for me. I'm looking forward to seeing how much I've lost on Monday! :) I'm doing a lot better with drinking my water than I have done in the past which I'm happy about as that was the biggest struggle for me before.

I'm going to be on Lipotrim for nine weeks (to lose weight before I go on my first family holiday with just my husband and two girls - no parents/grandparents this time)! I may go back on it afterwards, depending on how I do in those nine weeks. I've left myself two weeks before the holiday to re-feed.

Good luck to everyone with their weigh-ins this week! :)

Last edited:
Same as me. I was on lipotrim years ago and lost the weight. I had my first daughter in 2010. Went on when she was 3 months and lost all the weight. Got pregnant when she was 9 months old and had my second daughter in 2011. Went on and lost the weight. Got pregnant when was a year old and had my third daughter in 2013. 14 months later i had my fourth daughter. She is now 5 months old and have lost 3 stone to date. Having lots of failed starts, get to 3 weeks and blow it, did 6 days until 2 days ago and gave in again lol. It was a lot easier to do with no/less kids. My kids range from just turned 5 to 5 months and i have no family photos! I want this to change. I need to stick to this.

Hi LetMeFadeAway! :) Wow, lots of girls! :D Yes, it's much harder to do with children. I've been lacking in energy a bit this first week and having to do so much with the girls is hard work. I have to walk 2.8 miles each day going to and from nursery, so I'm hoping that'll help my weight loss a lot.

You've done brilliantly losing the three stone! :) I know what failed starts are like though. I have them a lot when I try to lose weight while still eating, that's why I've had to use Lipotrim this time as I won't feel as happy on holiday unless I can lose quite a bit of weight. Going on Lipotrim always seems so simple for me. It's boring as hell, but I'm not having to measure out food or be good about how much I have of things and making sure I eat the right things. I just have my three packets and it's done. You will get there!

Photographs - I know how that feels! I hate them at the best of times, but I do want a family photograph done too. I'd love to have the confidence to go to a photographer and have one done. Maybe when I've achieved my goal weight, we'll do it! :)

Good luck!

Back