Back to lose the last **** stone!

Lady Marmalade

Bad girl warning...
'Ello 'ello, good to see some familiar faces still here and loads of newer peeps. :wavey::wavey: I'm back at the Atkins again after about 6 months of calorie counting, it was working for me but I recently got bored and lost motivation and the dreaded calorie creep started to set in. I need the restriction of Atkins to keep me on the straight & narrow or I will never get to goal! I wanna get there or thereabouts by the time I go on holiday on 19th June, and I know Atkins can get me there if I stick to it. Also, I've really missed yummy stuff like salmon fillets, lamb chops, chicken with the skin on... OM NOM NOM :eating: Hoping that the novelty of having all my faves again will keep me motivated.

So I will post my progress here - wish me luck! :cross:

Hi love, welcome back from the dark side. :D

good luck and welcome back x

wow can you really lose a stone by 19th june?? thats great news i am hoping for a similar result by the 28th June before my holiday too - maybe i can join you on your challenge!! any advice or tips would be much apreciated

good luck with your fresh start
Gabrielle x

LM, welcome back babes. So good to see the old faces again.

You know this works and you will go on to do well. Your goal is in sight and its soon to be urs hunni.

Keep posting and stay with us!

Woofy x

wow can you really lose a stone by 19th june?? thats great news i am hoping for a similar result by the 28th June before my holiday too - maybe i can join you on your challenge!! any advice or tips would be much apreciated

good luck with your fresh start
Gabrielle x

I hope so Gabrielle! It is 7 weeks away, so a steady 2lbs a week should do it - easier said than done I know!

Yeah we should make a challenge out of it, that would be great motivation! Should we start a thread do you think? I don't have any tips really, I am just going to stick to induction 20g or less levels, stay away from booze because I know it stalls me, and do LOADS of exercise.

You know this works and you will go on to do well. Your goal is in sight and its soon to be urs hunni.

I blummin well hope so woofy, I've been 1 stone away from goal for months now! :sigh: Hope returning to Atkins gives me that final push...

LOL @ Jim - the dark side indeed!

I find shiftin the last stone is the hardest. Im 7lbs from my 1st goal then I will add another 7lbs to reach my next. So Im with u all the way babes

Woofy x

I
Yeah we should make a challenge out of it, that would be great motivation!

yes a lose a stone challenge!!! by 19th june! i am in!! :D i need to get in that bikini asap... i have been putting off buying them until i lose some weight as im too scared to look in the changing room mirrors yet!! haha x

forgot to ask .. how did you find exercising on atkins? i am going to the gym tonight and tomorrow defo as i know i still will have carbs in me lol.. so it shouldnt be too much of a struggle - but after the carbs are gone (48hrs i read) then do you feel very weak when working out.. or do i just have to push throught it!!! x

Okay you're on, 1st it is... hope we have a good first week!

I never had any probs exercising on Atkins, in fact it gave me a rush of energy after the first week. You might feel tired & headachey in the first week though.

I am training at the weekends for a charity bike ride I'm doing in July, so I'm trying to do about 20-30 mile bike rides and build up from there. I dunno how I'll get on low carbing when I'm expending so much energy in one day, bit worried about that tbh but I'll see how I go. :confused:

Hey ladies just wanted to say good luck again. I keep stalling so if you find a fantastic tip SHOUT. Please!

same here ladies, it IS possible to lose a stone in 7 weeks...

yes the first week you feel sluggish but after that you do get the energy rush....

any problems or boredom...come here!!!

I agree, if you stick to strict pure induction it is indeed possible.

Well after posting yesterday morning that I wasn't feeling the ketosis setting in, I spent the afternoon feeling like cr*p and with a mouth like a badger's *rse. Erm... hooray? :D

How are you getting on Gabrielle?

LOL

BO, stinky fluorescent pee. PMSL

Back