Back to S&S.final time xx Hi again. Warning: Contains pics some may find offensive!!!

MidLifeCrisis

Hello again xx

Not sure if you remember me, but I'm back!! Ended up going back to SW and had a gain of 1 STONE!!!! Made me realise I need to eliminate real food for a while in order to deal with my obviously unhealthy eating obsession! Luckily I never did sell my meal packs so got 2 weeks worth to restart today.
I have bought some new breakfast items, cinnamon and apple porridge, maple syrup porridge and red fruit yogurt to add to them though. From The Kee Diet website, which looks like a VLCD shop that sells to other shops cos its got a few brands, but a bit more choice than S&S x
My son took the attached pics of me, so you can blame him lol! NO WAY I was letting DH see me naked! Compare the difference between now and my profile pic from our honeymoon 4 years ago, it's scary!
Anyway Day 1 today, so I'm back, can't wait to get active on here again, and here goes!!!
Chelle xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-118665987.png
    image-118665987.png
    629.8 KB · Views: 348
  • image-585810801.png
    image-585810801.png
    682.1 KB · Views: 467
  • image-1352234853.png
    image-1352234853.png
    662.8 KB · Views: 215
Hello

Lots of luck and for what it's worth I think you look just fine in your photos! I'm unable to see your stats as I'm on my iPhone- what are your goals?

I've just completed 8 weeks on a VLCD and I'm 2lb from goal - like you said though - it's the maintaining afterwards isn't it ? I sometimes think that SW is a licence to eat

I too would gain on sw or ww binge ahoy!!

Your pics not offensive at all

You'll be there in no time by looks of things (can't see stats either) how much do you want to loose??

I'm a long hauler, got two months to go :)

Xx

Hi G xx

Im 4 stone heavier than I was on the other pic. Weigh 12st 9lb last Monday at weigh in, going to get some batteries for my scales today and weigh here. My measurements are 42 42 43 like a bloody ball lol xx
Well done on your journey that's inspiring! I'll me up for any tips lol xx
C x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back