Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back to school tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by *Emsie*, 4 September 2011 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    I am lucky enough to work in a school so have had 6 weeks off (more actually cos was off from the 6th of July having gallbladder out) but tomorrow I am back to work :eek:
    I don't know whether am glad or sad but its happening anyway!
    Might be good to get back into a routine as seem to have been going off track with sw this last week or so!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i will be soooo glad to get my 3 monkeys to school tomorrow. a cuppa and a mag on my sofa in complete silence....well probably have the pooch staring at me and wagging her tail for a walkies but at least shes quiet :) my hubby is away on course so i can finally get my housework done properly....how sad do i sound haha.
    enjoy your first day back at work and getting back into a routine, im looking forward to that too

4. cyberjelly

cyberjelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(27.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    I work at a college (been back for a week already), I like going back to work as it gives me the routine I like, I also get to use the gym at work which def helps my weight loss.
    I do try to stick to the routine at home but things just get in the way. also I let the exercise slip as well as I cycle to work at least twice a week.

So look forward to meeting your new pupils, mine start on Wed, and look forward to Oct half term.

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    One of my kids isn't back till weds....how rude that I am back to school before him! My eldest son starts senior school tomorrow and I am so nervous for him! He's going to a grammar school and has quite a way to travel and a long day but hopefully it will be worth it!
    I feel like I have forgotten something for myself tomorrow but I have all my food prepared for break and lunch so thats the main thing ;)
    I work at a special needs school so all the pupils except one will be the same as I am staying in the same class this year. Its a lovely class so I'm chuffed about that!
    Hope you both enjoy your plans too! :)

6. teddysgoldengirl

teddysgoldengirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :) I work in a school too, I'm a primary school teacher. Felt the exact same as you last week, had my first day back last Tuesday and I was actually really looking forward to it, as it has been difficult during my 8 weeks holiday to stay on track! Just finding it hard to get back into getting lunches ready the night before, if I don't do that I always go off track and just grab whatever is handy! Ham with mixed salad tomorrow I think, and a big bowl of melon and maybe a Mullerlight if I get time :) Enjoy your first day back!

7. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm in school as well - Special Ed like Emsie. New class on Wednesday - just want the kids to come back so I can stop feeling anxious about it and just get on with it.
    Going to try the head's running & keep it group out on Wednesday after school as well - body magic and all that.

8. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Well it was one thing going back yesterday but having to do it all ove ragain is just a bit rude :rolleyes: am shattered! Countdown to half term begins ha ha oh and the countdown to christmas....110 sleeps apparently :eek:

9. solo12

solo12 Guest

Yep 110 days to go! Have got Christmas countdown app on iPhone already lol and my kids don't go back till tomorrow x

10. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    not the c word, i've not even thought about it yet....best start saving some pennies!! :)

11. solo12

solo12 Guest

I'm running behind this year, I've usually got all my Xmas presents bought by now :O don't know what to buy em this year is part of the reason though!

12. fat&40

fat&40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(19.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    mine go back tomorrow - think they are both ready

won't be thinking about christmas yet - not til October

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.