Back to school tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by *Emsie*, 4 September 2011 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    I am lucky enough to work in a school so have had 6 weeks off (more actually cos was off from the 6th of July having gallbladder out) but tomorrow I am back to work :eek:
    I don't know whether am glad or sad but its happening anyway!
    Might be good to get back into a routine as seem to have been going off track with sw this last week or so!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i will be soooo glad to get my 3 monkeys to school tomorrow. a cuppa and a mag on my sofa in complete silence....well probably have the pooch staring at me and wagging her tail for a walkies but at least shes quiet :) my hubby is away on course so i can finally get my housework done properly....how sad do i sound haha.
    enjoy your first day back at work and getting back into a routine, im looking forward to that too

4. cyberjelly

cyberjelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(27.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    I work at a college (been back for a week already), I like going back to work as it gives me the routine I like, I also get to use the gym at work which def helps my weight loss.
    I do try to stick to the routine at home but things just get in the way. also I let the exercise slip as well as I cycle to work at least twice a week.

So look forward to meeting your new pupils, mine start on Wed, and look forward to Oct half term.

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    One of my kids isn't back till weds....how rude that I am back to school before him! My eldest son starts senior school tomorrow and I am so nervous for him! He's going to a grammar school and has quite a way to travel and a long day but hopefully it will be worth it!
    I feel like I have forgotten something for myself tomorrow but I have all my food prepared for break and lunch so thats the main thing ;)
    I work at a special needs school so all the pupils except one will be the same as I am staying in the same class this year. Its a lovely class so I'm chuffed about that!
    Hope you both enjoy your plans too! :)

6. teddysgoldengirl

teddysgoldengirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :) I work in a school too, I'm a primary school teacher. Felt the exact same as you last week, had my first day back last Tuesday and I was actually really looking forward to it, as it has been difficult during my 8 weeks holiday to stay on track! Just finding it hard to get back into getting lunches ready the night before, if I don't do that I always go off track and just grab whatever is handy! Ham with mixed salad tomorrow I think, and a big bowl of melon and maybe a Mullerlight if I get time :) Enjoy your first day back!

7. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm in school as well - Special Ed like Emsie. New class on Wednesday - just want the kids to come back so I can stop feeling anxious about it and just get on with it.
    Going to try the head's running & keep it group out on Wednesday after school as well - body magic and all that.

8. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Well it was one thing going back yesterday but having to do it all ove ragain is just a bit rude :rolleyes: am shattered! Countdown to half term begins ha ha oh and the countdown to christmas....110 sleeps apparently :eek:

9. solo12

solo12 Guest

Yep 110 days to go! Have got Christmas countdown app on iPhone already lol and my kids don't go back till tomorrow x

10. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    not the c word, i've not even thought about it yet....best start saving some pennies!! :)

11. solo12

solo12 Guest

I'm running behind this year, I've usually got all my Xmas presents bought by now :O don't know what to buy em this year is part of the reason though!

12. fat&40

fat&40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(19.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    mine go back tomorrow - think they are both ready

won't be thinking about christmas yet - not til October

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.