Back to Slimming World to shape up for 40th birthday!

Hello

I lost 5 stone on Slimming World 3 years ago but the weight has crept on as my lifestyle's changed and I'm away more with work. Have managed to switch my days around though so I am home for my lovely SW group. Not sure quite what target weight I want but it's my 40th in November so would like to be back at something starting with 12 by then! I got down to just about 12 stone last time but felt a bit too cheekboney so let's see.

I'm at work in London next week so may need all the encouragement i can get to stick to the straight and narrow - lots of work drinks in the pipeline :eek: It's so inspiring to read everyone's stories on here

Hello

I lost 5 stone on Slimming World 3 years ago but the weight has crept on as my lifestyle's changed and I'm away more with work. Have managed to switch my days around though so I am home for my lovely SW group. Not sure quite what target weight I want but it's my 40th in November so would like to be back at something starting with 12 by then! I got down to just about 12 stone last time but felt a bit too cheekboney so let's see.

I'm at work in London next week so may need all the encouragement i can get to stick to the straight and narrow - lots of work drinks in the pipeline :eek: It's so inspiring to read everyone's stories on here

:welcome: Bluebell, you'll find loads of info & support here. Why don't you have a good nose round the diary section in Slimming world section & you may find someone in a similar situation to yourself who can give you tips. Also starting a diary on here might help to keep you on track & people can chip in with their advice & ideas to help you.

Hope you have a good week!!!

Half pound off which isn't great but I understand why and I did get my half stone award!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Half pound off which isn't great but I understand why and I did get my half stone award!

Yes, a shiney sticker :) Better off than on Bluebell, think Tesco, every little helps.

I like to think of my weightloss in terms of packets of sausages,just think 1/2lb of sausages off your tush :)

Welcome to the forum! I'm new here too so hopefully I will see your name appearing around the place :)

Congratulations on the weight loss! I lost 6st 2 1/2 years ago and unfortunately since then 2 1/2 stone has crept back on :(

I know I can do it, I've proven it before, just need to get in that strict no-nonsense frame of mind!

Good luck and welcome back. Minimins is ace and i'm sure you'll be looking fab for 40! :)

Keep visiting your thread here, while you will be at work in London this week. We will be all here for encouragement.

Aaaw thanks all for the lovely welcome

Measured waist today as despite small loss on scales rhis week FEEL a lot thinner. 6cm off so something is clearly happening! Have had a pretty virtuous weekend so going into week on a positive note

My consultant always says if it isn't coming off in pounds its coming off in inches (when you're being good that is) :) Feeling better is a huge bonus of healthy eating x

Back