Back to Slimming World

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MoonLyte, 31 December 2007 Social URL.

1. MoonLyte

MoonLyte Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    2 years ago I lost 4 stone on Slimming World,then ended up depressed and re gained it all.
    So,as of Wednesday morning, the SW diet starts again.I've done it once, i can do it again.

I was really pleased to see this forum,as its always good to have support...and boy,I will need plenty :)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Welcome to MiniMins and good luck with Slimming World! Like you said, you've done it before so you can do it again! You'll certainly get loads of help, inspiration and motivation here!! :)

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi MoonLyte,

:welcome:

As Janey has said you know you can lose the weight as you have done it before, you can do it again!

Best of luck with your diet journey.

Love Mini xxx

5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya good luck with SW I still have 5 and a half stone to lose so we can support each other. :)

6. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck good luck good luck! I too am starting again at the same time so it's going to be good seeing everyone's journeys.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.