Back to Slimming World!!

shenat

Well- I came, I saw but alas I couldn't conquer:(. After feeling so ill on day 2 I've decided that I cannot do this anymore cos I feel too weak and Ill. I have so much to lose so I would have to do it for too long. I think it would be best for me to lose some weight first and than try again when I dont have so many pounds to shift:eek:. Good luck to everyone who managed to stay on it.

Awww that's a shame. Good luck with Slimming World :)

good luck with that but you really did not give it a good go by day 3-4 you would have felt so much better honest and by the first weight in you would be motovated to carry on for sure it is hard to start but once you get into ketoise state you fell great just the odd day cravey but not hungery but theres one thing for sure with this you have to be 110 % comitted to doing it and ready to do it sorry your going

Aaww. Thank you for your replies. I think what's put me off a little is the feeling that I won't be able to sustain any weight loss that I acheive, and that I would put it back on and more.

Hi Shenat sorry you have been feeling ill. I wish you could stick it out just a little while longer because Im sure you will pick up. The results on LT are so fast. I wish you lots of luck. Good luck with slimming world:)

if you follow refeed and then the maintense after two weeks then theres no reason why you would put it back on the thing i said to my self before i decided to do lipotrim was after i put my self throught this and lose 16 years of bad eating and junk food i will never put that weight back on i was ready after all those years eating bad and not looking after my body its a sort time to be on it if you look at it that way but you must have a life style change after you do this or you will put back on its like thet say you eat fat you get fat iam always going to remmber this why not try again yea and come on here very day or night if your not feeling to good post it i promise there will be anothe people on here to give advice its a really nice site with top people on it where all on the same route and thats to get helthy and live better come on give it another chance it really does get better

Aaww. Thank you for your replies. I think what's put me off a little is the feeling that I won't be able to sustain any weight loss that I acheive, and that I would put it back on and more.

I understand that feeling but as a past LT'er I have maintained my weight loss and im sure there are loads others that have. You do what makes you happy hun and if thats going back to Slimming World then thats great. I think that a lot of people regain weight as they forget to re train themselves with their eating habits and go back to eating the way they did.

Good Luck xx

OH thats a shame, but good luck with slimming world. if it is the size of the task that daunts you as well, set you self some small goals (with rewards) some people on here with some fab goals......then you will get getting success as you go on the journey.
all the best with whate ver you decide

you havent given yourself chance hun the first week is the hardest it was really hard for us all but if i can do it someone who never eat meals and and crisps and chocolate at every chance i could you can do it to you need will power to do any diet but this diet works you can do slimming world when you refeed i think you should at least give yourself a go and TELL yourself you can do this if you try, but if your mind is made up good luck with what evr you do hunni xxx

In my opinion you are giving up too soon!!!!!!!! day 2! come on - by day 3/4 ketosis would have kicked in and you will start to feel great.

Im not dissing slimming world but .... you are not going to get the results you'd get by doing LT. It will take you faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar longer on slimming world than on LT. And your journey on LT will help you learn where your eating is going wrong and if you follow refeed and maintaince there is no reason why you should put all the weight back on!

In my opinion you are giving up too soon!!!!!!!! day 2! come on - by day 3/4 ketosis would have kicked in and you will start to feel great.

Im not dissing slimming world but .... you are not going to get the results you'd get by doing LT. It will take you faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar longer on slimming world than on LT. And your journey on LT will help you learn where your eating is going wrong and if you follow refeed and maintaince there is no reason why you should put all the weight back on!

HERE HERE!! :greenapple::party0049::party0011:

Hiya Hun
Im sure you will be great on SW I used to do it and it will give you a good way of life and knowledge for after. I started at 301 lbs in sept and Ive only come to LT on my journey after losing the first 4 stone, I think LT is easier as you get smaller so by all means dont block LT completely.. come back to us soon.. Goodluck you'll do fabulous!!

I am very sorry that you are giving up on LT so soon. I felt like quitting in my first 2 weeks although by day 3 I had bags of energy and now I love the LT diet and I dont miss food at all. With ALL diets, there is the real risk that you dont change your life-long bad habits and end up putting it all back on again. I have yo-yo dieted since I was a 16 year old size 14.....and got ever increasing bigger until my 40's when I reached size 18-20....My problem is way too large meals and have to finish everything on the plate!! Plus indulging every now an again on family sized packs of choc-bars/buns/biscuits!!!

I was a SW consultant myself 14 years ago, after losing 3 and half stone.....but here I am, re-training myself to (hopefully) eat healthy from this time onward. Good luck, darlin' whatever path you choose.

Thanks everyone. I will definitely give it another shot but not right now because it doesn't fit in with my lifestyle and work arrangements at the mo. But once I shift a few pounds- all be it very slowly, :sigh: I will get back on it. I wish you all the best though.

Good luck Shenat. Hope SW works for you but don't desert us altogether. We will still be here to support you if you need it.

Back