back to square one...

Mrs.S

Hi,

I'm nearly 30 now and really aware that I need to lose weight now if I ever want to have kids. So I am starting again. .. it somehow feels like I'm always at this point. I have read a lot about Alizonne recently and decided that I want to try it. It's quite expensive, though, so I need to save some money first. Sounds like a good excuse to delay dieting again, but I promised myself it won't be. I want to get started now.
I don't quite know what the best diet would be for me. I've got quite a lot to lose. .. About 8 stone. ..
Does anyone have any suggestions? What worked best for you?

Thanks,
Sonja

Hi I have about ten stone to loose. I have tried loads of diets it's really hard. I'm just sick if been over weight now it makes me feel bad. I'm just doing a healthy diet now. I'm having 3 meals and 2 snacks and going the gym 5 times a week

Hi,

I'm nearly 30 now and really aware that I need to lose weight now if I ever want to have kids. So I am starting again. .. it somehow feels like I'm always at this point. I have read a lot about Alizonne recently and decided that I want to try it. It's quite expensive, though, so I need to save some money first. Sounds like a good excuse to delay dieting again, but I promised myself it won't be. I want to get started now.
I don't quite know what the best diet would be for me. I've got quite a lot to lose. .. About 8 stone. ..
Does anyone have any suggestions? What worked best for you?

Thanks,
Sonja

The one that's not a diet but something you can continue doing for the rest of your life because it's a permanent lifestyle change. There are no quick fixes so you are talking about having a healthy lifestyle. Do your research and find the one that fits best for you. For me that's slimming world because I can eat as much pasta, rice, noodles, potatoes, lean meat and fish, lentils, pulses, grains, fruit and vegetables, fat free dairy, quorn or soya as I want. Hardly any weighing, measuring or counting. I am never hungry, can still have all the foods I like and still lose weight :)

Hey, I am in your boat after a crazy binge-fest from October to January. I've been into many of the diets, I guess it's horses for courses but at present SW has been the best to me, seconded by WW. I dramatically lost weight on VLCD and low carb diets, I also dramatically put it on (+ more) when I came off these diets.

ALL diets are a lifestyle change, some are very extreme. I hope you can find one that suits your personal life, the biggest problem I had on VLCD and low carb is that my social life suffered (as minimal as it is).

Best of luck

Lipotrim gives fast weight loss and is much the same as Lighter Life and W8 but a bit cheaper at £36 per week (much cheaper than all the takeaways I was having). It depends if you can give up food altogether (its just packet food) but you really don't feel hungry even on day one. It's just the idea of not eating that takes some getting used to. But it's important to do the re-feed and maintenance programmes once you have reached your goal as you will put it all back on again if you eat too many carbs. I'm on day 2 although i've done others similar before. Not at all hungry but had dreadful headache all day yesterday and have dreadful period pains today but other than that feeling much more energetic. Good luck. Jackie

Ok...I've decided to give slim and save a try. I am on my 3rd day now and am quite happy that most of the 'foods' taste really good. If I am hinest I am hungry in between meals, but I have been told that gets easier fter a while - I hope so, otherwise I will really struggle to stick to it. I've got a long way to go, but I am already nervous about what happens whe I reached my goal and start refeeding. I don't want to put all of the weight I will hopefully be losing straight back on... *hmpf*...

Back