Back to the doctor

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Sharon1970, 21 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Sharon1970

Sharon1970 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.03%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I have been back to the GP to get my xenical on repeat. She didn't weigh me because according to my scales at home I am still showing no weight loss :( She went through my food diary and said I am doing everything right. I told her I was taking regular exercise and that I noticed a marked difference in my fitness levels from start to now. She also asked if my shape had changed which I am sure it has in spite of the scales. She gave me two more months worth of pills and I have to go weigh in in four weeks time. She said she would hope to see 5% loss in 12 weeks which is 11lb for me so hopefully if I keep doing what I am doing at some point it will show on the scales.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    it could be that you have just turned what you have lost into muscle.
    I know when i hit a plateu, i still lost inches but not weight.
    Keep your chin up, and im sure if the dr says your doing well, dont lose heart!!!

4. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    I agree with kes. If you have being doing exercise then the chances are you gained muscle which is heavier than fat. Keep your chin up x

5. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    That must be really frustrating for you, at least you have an understanding GP and things will show up eventually if you keep up the good work.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.