• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back to the doctor

S: 16st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 3st0lb(18.03%)
I have been back to the GP to get my xenical on repeat. She didn't weigh me because according to my scales at home I am still showing no weight loss :( She went through my food diary and said I am doing everything right. I told her I was taking regular exercise and that I noticed a marked difference in my fitness levels from start to now. She also asked if my shape had changed which I am sure it has in spite of the scales. She gave me two more months worth of pills and I have to go weigh in in four weeks time. She said she would hope to see 5% loss in 12 weeks which is 11lb for me so hopefully if I keep doing what I am doing at some point it will show on the scales.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
it could be that you have just turned what you have lost into muscle.
I know when i hit a plateu, i still lost inches but not weight.
Keep your chin up, and im sure if the dr says your doing well, dont lose heart!!!

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
S: 19st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 5st2lb(26.37%)
I agree with kes. If you have being doing exercise then the chances are you gained muscle which is heavier than fat. Keep your chin up x

S: 16st1lb C: 13st11lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 2st4lb(14.22%)
That must be really frustrating for you, at least you have an understanding GP and things will show up eventually if you keep up the good work.