Back to the old favourite!

floss

Hi everyone,

Im starting on sf tomorrow and it's such a relief! About 2 months ago I was down a stone after an awful break up and felt much better, then I started my nursing placement, got very stressed and food went out the window! So iv managed to gain it back, but im hoping as it went on quick it will come off quick as I feel rubbish! I have more to go after this stone but im hoping slim fast can give me a boost and help me lose while not having to plan or think about it as I don't have the time! I did it 5 years ago and loved it so here's to another sf journey :) x

Hey there
Welcome to the forum :)
Sorry to hear about your break up but well done for getting back on track and wanting to lose those extra lbs.

Its great to have other likeminded friends doing the same diet.
Love Stacey xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya :) thanks I will add you! It's crazy how I wanted to lose weight for years but sort of just carried on, but now being back to that weight I realise how much just losing a stone changed my life! Iv just come off night shifts and im still sleeping all day which is annoying so only just having my first shake! So nice to not have to plan a diet :) x

Back