Back to TS

babystar31

Gold Member
Argh im so angry with myself. Ive been making the diet work for me, 2 shakes a meal and fruit and its been fine. For the first wee while i felt good, making good choices and loving it. Then for some reason, even tho im not hungry my "bad" side came out to play and ive ate some pretty horrendously fattening things. Result is ive put on 4lbs :)O:O) and i just hate feeling like this again. I see people making great results and here i am with little to no progress. I need a serious kick up the butt. Its spurred me on to make another order from exante. My idea of 2 shakes and some food is clearly not working so its back to TS for me. I need to retrain my brain and stop being so greedy! Rant over.....tomorrow is a new day :(

...........kick up the butt administered and now I need one in return!!!!! I have been unable to get back on track after my holiday and seriously need to get back on it. I will start TS with you tomorrow and together we will do it. Good luck Babystar xx

One kick up the butt returned! Its so hard to get back into it eh? One slip up and its a downwards spiral lol. We will do it, just a case of mind over matter. Good luck honey xx

Good luck guys! I know how you feel this is my 600th restart and I just keep tweaking the rules until I fail :S glad to see you are being positive :) you'll get back on it in no time.
Good luck!!

Thanks huni! Yep i think i was kiddin myself to think tweaking the plan would end well. Lesson learnt. Its not easy losing weight is it. Im more miserable dieting than i ever was being fat haha (but i know it WILL be worth it in many ways xx)

Yeah if we could tweak our way to being thinner then we'd be thin by now ;)
Dieting isn't fun, but it will be worth it in the end (or at least that is what I tell myself) :) good luck :) you know you can do it if it's what you really want ;)

..............I guess tweeking the diet doesn't include a crunchie easter egg does it??????:(:sigh::(

Bernice said:
..............I guess tweeking the diet doesn't include a crunchie easter egg does it??????:(:sigh::(

If it does I'm gonna start tweaking ;)
A new day 2moro??? xx

LOL Bernice :)
It is so hard to get back on track isn't it. I took a weekend off for my 40th, which ended up being nearly a week by the time I got back into the swing of it. I gained 7lbs but am now back in ketosis and nearly back to my 2 stone loss I managed for my birthday. The worst part for me was how easy it was to revert back to old habits and pig out on all the wrong things even though I'd been 100% on VLCD for 8 weeks. I was so confident that I was in control and would never, ever be overweight again - but I now realise that it's not that easy.

It's been a real eye opener - and for a few days it had got the better of me - but it is, pure & simply, mind over matter and my mindset now is to be more determined than ever to succeed.

I've just watched the Dead Fat docu on YouTube and OMG!!!! :eek:

Bernice said:

As I just said on another post *dribble* I looove crunchies
Lmao my iPhone just autocorrected that to crunches!! Why to go iPhone, you'll keep me on the straight and narrow ;)

As I have been told by my phone I no longer love crisps and wine. I love lunges and bicep curls :)
Now where did I put that halo?!?

carly82 said:
As I just said on another post *dribble* I looove crunchies
Lmao my iPhone just autocorrected that to crunches!! Why to go iPhone, you'll keep me on the straight and narrow ;)

As I have been told by my phone I no longer love crisps and wine. I love lunges and bicep curls :)
Now where did I put that halo?!?

Omg I managed to put down the laptop and now I'm in bed on my phone... it's too good on here tonight lmao. Love it xxx now, tell me where the app for the lunges and curls is cos my iPhone don't seem to find it ;)

Back