• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back to Weight Watchers for me :0(

S: 12st8lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
After 3 weeks on Exante, I'm going back to Weight Watchers.

I have had to face facts - the diet was making my depression much worse, and after having my medication increased last week, I realised that I really do need to eat properly. Thankfully, I am already thinking with a clearer head now, but I will certainly miss the fast weight loss!

I'll still be looking in onthis board, and will probably come back to Exante at some point if I need a kick start to my weight loss (probably after Christmas next year!)

So now I'm hoping I can shift the last stone with WW!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Poraw

S: 14st8lb C: 12st12lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st10lb(11.76%)
Good luck! I used to do the old points and it always worked for me. I am doing exante for some fast results before back to pointing.

cybill

Gold Member
S: 21st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 3st2lb(14.43%)
Hi Ratty,
It sounds like it's the right decision for you. I hope all goes well as you transition to weight watchers, the important thing is to look after yourself and do what is right for you.
Good luck xx

*lil*

Gold Member
S: 15st7lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 5st9lb(36.41%)
cybill said:
Hi Ratty,
It sounds like it's the right decision for you. I hope all goes well as you transition to weight watchers, the important thing is to look after yourself and do what is right for you.
Good luck xx
I agree ^^^^ good luck x

S: 19st0lb C: 19st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck - you've done soo well already and at least you are being sensible and going straight on a healthy eating plan. You have already shown you have the strength to do it so good luck and I hope you get to where you want to be

Rattybabe

S: 12st8lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks all. I always knew there was a risk of it making my moods worse, but my head was really starting to feel scrambled! Feeling better now, but I'm definitely not finding WW so easy!

S: 13st7lb C: 13st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st7lb(3.7%)
Hiya, good luck with WW. x