back with a rant and a few questions

emilyj

so I have been here ssssooo many times before, the first time I lost 5 stone and was so happy BUT not only did I put it all back on again I have added another 2 stone!! I have tried to it again but always failed. Anyway its a new year and a new start and I have to do this, I feel worn out all the time, my back hurts and I am just always thinking will I fit in that chair or through that gap and I have no clothes!
Sorry about the long post, in short I could do with a bit of support please. I was looking at some low cal juice stuff, its called go splash it says its a sugar free water flavouring, a whole bottle that would make 30 glasses would be 50 cal and 6 carbs can we have this?

Not sure about the drink question sorry. Wanted to say good luck with the weight loss, I am back again after successfully losing weight end of 2012/early 2013 then all went wrong so the journey began again yesterday. Am feeling motivated for now and know this works so just have to stay strong and focussed.
Will be here to support you all the way!

I was looking at some low cal juice stuff, its called go splash it says its a sugar free water flavouring, a whole bottle that would make 30 glasses would be 50 cal and 6 carbs can we have this?

Just looked this up and its says Go Splash contains citric acid so think the answer is no - sorry!

thanks for the reply it means a lot. I know if I can just get through the first two weeks I will stick with it so am going to really try this time. you don't have a huge amount to go hun I'm sure it will be gone before you know it! Thanks for the support.x

Good luck, I lost about 3 stones the last time and then put on 5 over the 12 months that followed, so I understand how you feel.

2014 will be the year we succeed and maintain. I have faith in all of us :) xx

Here to show support. We are on the same boat. I've also been here so many times. Each time I say to myself it's the last. And here we are again.
But..
You only fail when you stop trying.
That's my mantra from now on.

Good luck! You can do it!

M x

Hi Emily it's so frustrating isn't it? How many years have we spent dieting and trying to lose weight and where has it got us?

But...2014 is going to be our year :) we can all do this together and when we get to the end we'll maintain together

Good luck :)

Take it hour by hour then day by day girls. You can do it! X

I really appreciate all the replies thanks so much, I got through day one fine and now in day two, have to go to a kids birthday party today but going to take a bar with me. feeling in the zone and just sticking to packs so I don't have to make any choices. x

Back