Back with it......

galaxy-girl

Silver Member
Well on fri ( day 9) I ended up avin a chip. Yesterday I had a little, & I mean little, sliver of pizza. Today I woke up & thought wot am I doin? Why endure milkshakes all week & cheat wi bits of food. I'm back feelin positive & back on it 100%. I've found it so helpful reading comments knowing that I'm not the only person going thru this x

Great step to get back with it Hun, it is tough. I have moments where I am feeding my kids, or at an army function with my husband....and I just think well one meal won't hurt....but then I think how far I have come and although it's only five weeks into my journey it would be silly to give it all in for a measly meal. Keep with it you have Lost 8 pound already that's fantastic !!!! Think positive xxxxxx

I've been like that the past couple of days!! Picking!!! But today have woken up and feeling 100% again!! Yesterday i was ready to quit!!

Lets do this!!!!

x

Well on fri ( day 9) I ended up avin a chip. Yesterday I had a little, & I mean little, sliver of pizza. Today I woke up & thought wot am I doin? Why endure milkshakes all week & cheat wi bits of food. I'm back feelin positive & back on it 100%. I've found it so helpful reading comments knowing that I'm not the only person going thru this x

Just think.. Just picking on the smallest amount, even one chip and a bit of pizza is enough to knock you out of ketosis.. it's totally not worth ruining all your hard work. We all have blips but glad you're feeling more positive now :)

The last time I did LT I cheated on week 4 and got a burger at a take away, it tasted disgusting, I only had 2 bites and I felt like I had the flu the next day. Not really worth it and my weigh in the week after I didnt loose as much as normal....Really not worth it.

Back