Back with my tail between my legs!

giles86

Silver Member
About a year ago I was a regular member on here, got to a weight I was happier with and that was it!

However I'm at least half a stone heavier and really need to get my butt into gear to make changes, I've tried counting calories (halfheartedly I admit) but it hasn't worked so I've come to the conclusion that ww is again the way to go (done it several times and despite having breaks I've never gone back to my original starting weight which is a bonus).

My concern is that having taken up pararowing my coach feels that ww might not be the best plan for me to follow, she was more in favour of counting calories, but I figure if I add in the exercise points and eat them if I'm hungry then I should be ok?

I'm not going to go to meetings with training 6 days a week I don't really have time so will be weighing in at home every Monday I just need to do this and rather then messing about it has to become a focus (tho hopefully not as much of an obsession as it has done previously)

Anyway if you've read to the end of my babble then thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi giles, best of luck with the new start :)

I think all you can do is see how it goes, and if its not working well with your para rowing you can try a different approach. All you can do is try!

Hi giles, best of luck with the new start :)

I think all you can do is see how it goes, and if its not working well with your para rowing you can try a different approach. All you can do is try!

Thanks Ciara, ill be giving it my best shot I know it can work I just need to focus

About a year ago I was a regular member on here, got to a weight I was happier with and that was it!

However I'm at least half a stone heavier and really need to get my butt into gear to make changes, I've tried counting calories (halfheartedly I admit) but it hasn't worked so I've come to the conclusion that ww is again the way to go (done it several times and despite having breaks I've never gone back to my original starting weight which is a bonus).

My concern is that having taken up pararowing my coach feels that ww might not be the best plan for me to follow, she was more in favour of counting calories, but I figure if I add in the exercise points and eat them if I'm hungry then I should be ok?

I'm not going to go to meetings with training 6 days a week I don't really have time so will be weighing in at home every Monday I just need to do this and rather then messing about it has to become a focus (tho hopefully not as much of an obsession as it has done previously)

Anyway if you've read to the end of my babble then thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Luck Sweetie :) Looking forward to reading your journey in the upcoming weeks. X

Back