Back with my tail between my legs

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
Hi guys!

Well, after a horrendous couple of weeks I've decided that things were definitely better when I was going to weight watchers and a member of this lovely website so I've come back. I've missed you all! I hope you'll have me back?

I think I've put a couple of pounds back on... will know for sure at the WI next Monday. Eep.

Hi guys!

Well, after a horrendous couple of weeks I've decided that things were definitely better when I was going to weight watchers and a member of this lovely website so I've come back. I've missed you all! I hope you'll have me back?

I think I've put a couple of pounds back on... will know for sure at the WI next Monday. Eep.

Welcome Back Sweetie :) The place hasn't been the same since you left ;-) Damage Limitation Mode till Monday then? X

Yeah pretty much. I am dreading Monday as I know I have put nearly all the weight I lost back on :(

well done for coming back x

Yeah pretty much. I am dreading Monday as I know I have put nearly all the weight I lost back on :(

Don't stress Sweetie, you're back and that's the main thing! X

Most people wouldn't have come back from feeling too embarrassed etc but you have and that says a lot, good on you and total damage limitation for the next few days! lol x

Back