Back with new determination

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Hi guys, :party0049:
Can't believe i've not been on here for 2 months, but the whole dieting thing went up in flames with a recent family issue. Been a bit of a nightmare few months, my future brother and sister in law have split, they were bestman and bridesmaid, he's now been uninvited to the wedding (he'd been cheating on his wife) i've lost my maid of honour, she stopped talking to me during my nervous breakdown in june. My dream dress couldn't be altered so with 2 months to go i had to order a new one, it should be here by the end of the month. But with almost a month to go, things are clicking into place and i feel almost calm. I have lost a little weight which i think is just pure luck really.
Any way me and h2b have started ttc, i no the chances are almost zilched at my size but hey its fun trying. I'm not sure whether to join group or do it online, but i', defo going to try and lose a few lbs before the wedding.

hello and welcome back!
wow what a time you've been having :( sorry its been so horrible or you and your family.
i think with determination you could definately loose some weight for your big day.

goodluck :)

Back