Back

Hello!

So, I've decided to bite the bullet & adjust all my stats to include my MASSIVE weight gain over the last five weeks. I'm mighty ashamed of myself, but, feel like actually owning up to it & how much I've put on, will be helpful, as I've sort of been stuck in the thinking that I'll be able to drop most of it in a week when I get back on LT. But not all & I'm just getting bigger & bigger really fast. So, yes...

I've signed up for a ludicrously expensive six week personal training programme at my old gym to try to push myself forward. I just went today & I feel a bit light-headed, but, much more positive & focussed on the future again. I've also quit my job (lasted a long time, eh?) as I was finding it depressing & it was putting too much pressure on with university work. Also, I have, not one, but two first dates coming up (what's that saying? Like buses...?) & still have my lovely "friend" to fall back on. Whoop.

Hope everyone's good! Feel free to tell me off ;-)

Hannah

Aww Han, I am sure that it wont take you long to get that off.... and the excitement of the date (s) should help you lol. Not going to tell you off cos you prob feel guilty enough as it is :)

At least you are refocused now and redetermined to do it.

oh my god pass on some of your dates will ya haha! i think its a very big step owning your weight gain as it will make you get more motivated, Fair play signing up to that gym course just be careful i dont want to getting ill by doing to much. pity bout the job hun but university is much more important for your future and your happiness is important all of the time. You will find a better one dat suits your lifestyle and makes you happy. 20lbs isnt too bad you wont have to be on lT for dat long so just tough it out and you will be back at goal and you have learnt from last time so you wont be back in this position again. xxxxx

Welcome back again.

Brave girl to face up to your demons. Good for you on taking a very positive step. The gym training may be just what you need. lol on the new dates.

Good luck with it Hannah.
Don't overdo it at the gym lovie - I ended up in hospital after a session at the gym at the beginning of the summer - I had been persuaded to have a personal trainer and I have no idea what happened because I had "transient global amnesia" so remember nothing. I'd make sure they know that you're on a very low calorie diet before you let them push you too hard.

Can you tell us what happened with the food when you came off LT? Did you binge eat or was it portion control problems? Sorry if that's too cheeky to ask and feel free to tell me to MMYO but it's something I'm worried about and want to learn as much as I can before I'm in the same position.

Take care and lots of luck

Jon
xx

oh my god pass on some of your dates will ya haha!

Hehe, nope, all mine!! I'm sure in a couple of days I'll be more than pleased to pass on at least one of them though ;-)

Don't overdo it at the gym lovie - I ended up in hospital after a session at the gym at the beginning of the summer - I had been persuaded to have a personal trainer and I have no idea what happened because I had "transient global amnesia" so remember nothing. I'd make sure they know that you're on a very low calorie diet before you let them push you too hard.

Can you tell us what happened with the food when you came off LT?

Yeah, they know, I'm going to steer clear of the cardio stuff, just good to get the wobbly arms moving, hehe. I'll be careful :)

Oh, no, I wasn't trying to maintain. I know that sounds silly, but, I think I have problems with reaching my goal (as in, I've been concerned from the outset about how I'd react when I reached the weight I wanted & I did exactly what I was worried about - I ate to try to sabotage it). So...I would say that I was making a concerted (not conciously, obviously) effort to put on weight as quickly as possible. Which I managed. Not so much bingeing as eating coooonstantly & drinking too much. Obviously it's a concern - but, I hadn't done the re-feed or anything, so this wasn't me attempt to return to food as I plan to in the future, if you see what I mean. I'm rambling...

Hannah

Hey Han ... welcome back! :D
Try not to worry too much about your gain - easier said than done. Your back, your doing something about it which is the main thing :) Atleast next time when you finish on TFR you will know where you went wrong and can learn from it :)

Oh, and good luck with your dates - really is true what they say about buses isnt it! :giggle:

Back