Step 1 Sole Source Backache on Sole Source, first week

sophiem123

Hi, this is Day 6 of my Cambridge Diet and so far so good - only mild headaches experienced, and no bad breath which I was dreading though my pee stinks more. However, in the last day or two I have noticed a slight ache in what I assume to my kidney area in my lower back (I have no previous health problems with my kidneys) and wondered if others experienced this and if so what/why etc. I am assuming it is most likely due to do with water intake - but is it down to much or too little water? (I am not used to drinking so much, now drinking around 3 litres per day which if not used to it is quite a strain on the kidneys??.)

Hi didnt want to read and run hun it is prob the fact that your kidneys are working harder as to go from drinking normally and prob not what your meant to drink to goin to 3 l is quite a big change.keep an eye on it.i had kidney stones first time i did cd in 2009 but doc said it was unrelated to cd.x x

Thanks Franbella.

I just wanted to say that I found drinking a glass of water before bed, and then maybe one during the night when I get up to pee and then when I wake up in the morning seems to make a big difference here (before I wasn't drinking at all after 6pm as I did not want to pee all night!) - so I guess my body wants the water then too??

Back