Attack Bacon

Mrs S 08

A weight watchers extra trimmed back allowed on attack?
Thanks x

I have the Sainsbury's be good to yourself smoked bacon, low in salt and no fatty bits (too bad, as I like those the best :))

Are we allowed smoked bacon, I'm sure I read in the book that smoked wasn't allowed? Would be great if we are as I much prefer it.....

I've been eating it now and again and lost weight and it's not heavily smoked....

I know the book says no to smoked ham cos of the salt so would say that smoked bacon would be a definite no-no.

I generally avoid all bacon cos of the salt, but not sure what the deal is with reduced fat/salt variety... not that we can get it here in Gibraltar anyway!!!

You are allowed reduced fat bacon, have been googleing but not found anything about not having smoked bacon. There are even recipes with smoked bacon in it on the FB Dukan page. As I said, the Sainsbury's one has less salt than regular ones but I'm not too fond of turkey bacon so I had the be good ones.

I find the turkey rashers quite salty

I've just re-checked the book and it says that fat reduced bacon is allowed. Smoked turkey is allowed, as are all smoked fish.

Deli hams, cured ham, smoked ham not allowed.

Maybe the best thing would be to try it and see how it affects your weight loss. Personally once I'm cruising I can't abide bacon, or even ham as I find it tastes too salty (says she that used to pile the salt on every meal!!)

Back