Bacon

dani34

Hello all. I give in to a rasher of bacon this morning and my life it must have so much salt in felt lots more thirsty than normal. Will it bring me out of ketosis? Stuck to plan apart from that X X

I don't think the salt takes you out of ketosis but it does make you retain water so can give inaccurate weighins

if that is the only blip you have for the week I doubt it will make any difference really, but best not to give in again, as its often a slippery slope.....

Thanks ladies I wont give in. I have only had a shake and bar since. I should have 1 more shake but don't fancy it x X

You might not fancy that last shake but you should have it just the same. A rasher of bacon isn't the same as a shake, with its carefully balanced ratios of protein, fat, carb, fibre and vits and minerals. You'll only have had 66% of what you need of most of those if you don't have that third shake. So get supping!

could be too late to join the ranks of 'have the shake' but for future reference having all the shakes IS best. hope you managed to have it!

I sat last night and had a soup followed by a bar because I was behind with my usual routine! can't say it was my favourite way to do things but I need those nutrients and so do YOU!

If im lagging once i didnt get chance to eat til 9.30pm grrr! I had a pint of shake then i was that cold my soup was lovely to warm me up, dont reccomend having all in space of an hour lol but was a good way to get it down for me x

Back